[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (43 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Shows you how good Conte is. Napoli gave us all sorts of trouble last season but since the Super Coppa we've had them under lock.
Thought Juve played in much the same way as they did in the 3-0 home win last season.

Played deeper than normal, denied Napoli space, didn't commit men ahead of the ball and waited patiently for the chance to present itself to get the goal.

In both cases the first goal came from shoddy set-piece defending from Napoli.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
went mental for pogba's goal because the dopamine hadnt yet settled after careres goal and then boom the bullet of a goal and the frickin explosion it caused in juventus stadium!!

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #977
    Why arent the MoM polls public anymore? It was funt to see who voted for who :)
    I usually make them public; another mod made the poll this time.

Hmm, makes me wonder how anonymity affects the voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Anonymity shouldn't effect anything, thought poll was public when I vote for Gio after game. Mainly for very excellent first half of taking initiative and running at their defence regularly, plus not many others standing out much(him included later on, Not much to work with plus competent defending by Napoli) , Barzagli and Asamoah being other top candidates for me. Marchisio was bit too anonymous in first half for me, though he grew into the game. But in general this was a game where we lost the midfield most of the time(though didn't do them much, passing backwards alot) . Except Asamoah totally pwning Maggio.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Anonymity shouldn't effect anything, thought poll was public when I vote for Gio after game. Mainly for very excellent first half of taking initiative and running at their defence regularly, plus not many others standing out much(him included later on, Not much to work with plus competent defending by Napoli) , Barzagli and Asamoah being other top candidates for me. Marchisio was bit too anonymous in first half for me, though he grew into the game. But in general this was a game where we lost the midfield most of the time(though didn't do them much, passing backwards alot) . Except Asamoah totally pwning Maggio.
    Great avatar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)