[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (54 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Sky Sport Italia speculating that Matri will start upfront with Quagliarella.

Not happy with Matri starting would rather see Bendtner given a chance to be honest. This season has really made it hit home with me that Matri is just not Juventus standard, he has missed far too many easy chances in his time here that every time he does it now I just can't give him the patience and benefit of the doubt that I can with the other strikers.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Play Bendtner so those Bonucci long balls finally have a destination. I'm really interested in utilizing Bendtner's height.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
bendther >>> matri :shifty: is that what you guys think?

matri is $#@! but still better then bendther
Although I can't categorically disagree with that for me it's a case of patience which I've lost with Matri. At least if Bendtner comes in it's trying something new and he would add some aerial ability to the attack. I still believe that maybe it could turn out that Serie A is his league, he's knuckled down and his attitude appears to have changed, as I said in the Bendtner thread I didn't want him here at first but I'm now willing him to get a chance as his attitude has impressed me.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Although I can't categorically disagree with that for me it's a case of patience which I've lost with Matri. At least if Bendtner comes in it's trying something new and he would add some aerial ability to the attack. I still believe that maybe it could turn out that Serie A is his league, he's knuckled down and his attitude appears to have changed, as I said in the Bendtner thread I didn't want him here at first but I'm now willing him to get a chance as his attitude has impressed me.
I agree, bendtner might suprise us all and deserves a change.
but not against napoli, this is the game of the season
we need vuci or gio

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
I would go with Vucinic-Quagliarella as my first choice strike force, Giovinco has so far for me been hit & miss this season and frustrated me no end vs Fiorentina, could not understand how he played the full 90 minutes. That said the boy has talent but needs to show the consistency, whilst I think Quagliarella is in a bit of form, would have stuck with him more after the Chievo game if it was me.

If Vucinic doesn't make it then yes I would much rather see Bendtner than Matri. I don't want to come across as a Matri-basher, as I try to support every Juve player and I admit on his day Matri can be a good player, but that day doesn't come round enough and when you are playing for Juventus you have to demonstrate more consistency than he does at the highest level. So for me he is my very last choice attacker.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Sky Sport Italia speculating that Matri will start upfront with Quagliarella.

Not happy with Matri starting would rather see Bendtner given a chance to be honest. This season has really made it hit home with me that Matri is just not Juventus standard, he has missed far too many easy chances in his time here that every time he does it now I just can't give him the patience and benefit of the doubt that I can with the other strikers.
Looking at your avatar after reading your post made me smile.

Thanks for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)