[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Napoli (20th Oct 2012) (2 Viewers)

Juve 2 - 0 Garbage Men - 20Oct2012 - Man of the Match

• Giovinco

• Pogba

• Caceres

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
are you always this negative?
or are you protecting yourself for a negative result?
you are more pessemistic then the guy in your sign
Yes he is.
Yes he is.
Well...

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
Lichtsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Asamoah
Giovinco - Vucinic
For the love of god no Giovinco. Lets face it, Vucinic is a fairly poor finisher relative to Matri and Quag. I've pretty much lost faith in Giovinco (as a striker) after seeing how easily he is wrestled off the ball. A Vucinic - Quag/Matri partnership is so much more balanced. Giovinco is a Vucinic back up and certainly not starting material.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
barzagli has been below par, and bonucci has yet to recover his form from last year, they have way too many weapons
Napoli do have great attackers, but it has been shown time and again how much more comfortable they are playing against teams who give them the opportunity to counter-attack.

While I think they are better playing packed defences now that they have Pandev playing instead of Lavezzi, I still wouldn't say they are particularly good at it.

Whatever way Juve choose to play, they are going to have to defend better than they have so far this season.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Mirko has flu, merdaset saying he's in doubt for saturday game but I don't believe it. I mean he has like 3 days and it's just flu!
Well, if its really the flu and not an influenza-like disease, you have to take it seriously. It's a serious illness.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Also, even the slightlest flu can make ur breathing a problem when we are talking about performance...making you be like at 75% of ur normal capacity.

for a normal person who has a normal job is a no problem, but for athletes that depend a lot on their breathing and that do constant running over long periods, its a real problem.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why the hell aren't ESPN UK showing this? It's the game of the weekend in any league.
Nonsense.

There's a reason that I'll be at Dundee Utd v Aberdeen. :p

Juve game not being shown live suits me fine, since I would've missed it anyway.

This way I'll get a re-run on ESPN at some point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)