[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Milan (Oct. 2nd 2011) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match: 2011-10-02 : Juve 2 - 0 Milan

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Krasic

• Vucinic

• Giaccherini

• Conte

Results are only viewable after voting.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Such a spirited performance. We owned them the entire match, never giving them room to breathe. As long as we continue to pressure teams like that, the goals will come, like we saw today. Both were somewhat lucky to go in, but the play leading up to both was nice stuff.

This high intensity Juve is a joy to watch, even if we still need to smooth things out upfront.

Forza Juve!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I can't really rate Bonuccis and Barzagli's performances... they had nothing to do all night!

A word on wingers... it is becoming more and more obvious that Giaccherini and Pepe are most suitable to Conte's tactics. Krasic is hopeless and looks lost out there

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
Wooohoooo......woke up at 4 am here in singapore to catch the last 30 mins of this, sleep is overrated when you`ve got a game like this :p!
What a performance , glad to see the Grinta back, and in a long long time have wee seen such a authoritative performance from the side, Conte`s celebreation was just pure class :D!!

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
missed the game due Revit course.. any idea how i get the match on torrent or something.. saw the posts and looks like we did play great :D
Hey, you're an architect too? Link me some online portfolio when you'll have some time :) I'd never miss a game like this due to work, though, I work most efficiently after 2AM anyway :)

TBH I can't help but wonder if we would have scored if Nesta stayed on.
I still can't help but wonder how hard would we beat them with Nedved in the CL 2003 final.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So...two things to take from this game:

1.) Chiellini at LB was not bad at all, actually completely U-turned from last game and our defensive line was fantastic with these back 4. Rock solid.

2.) We can't cross for shit. No one, aside from Pirlo probably, can put in a good cross and that's scary considering we play a formation that is dependent on wingers.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So...two things to take from this game:

1.) Chiellini at LB was not bad at all, actually completely U-turned from last game and our defensive line was fantastic with these back 4. Rock solid.
Meh it's tough to rate our backline after this game. Milan were really poor going forward and rarely troubled us. Only Cassano, and at times Boateng, looked dangerous

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Allegri was right when he said before the game that fatigue, due to injuries preventing them from resting players, was going to hurt them this weekend.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"I can't believe I let Pirlo go for free..."
Meh it's tough to rate our backline after this game. Milan were really poor going forward and rarely troubled us. Only Cassano, and at times Boateng, looked dangerous
But they were solid and united enough tonight to try it again. Chiellini at LB was miles (MILES) ahead of Grosso & DC. Bonucci & Barzagli proved to be a tight pairing and the nazi does what he does best...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)