[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Milan (Oct. 2nd 2011) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match: 2011-10-02 : Juve 2 - 0 Milan

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Krasic

• Vucinic

• Giaccherini

• Conte

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
OFFICIAL: Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Pirlo; Krasic, Marchisio, Vidal; Pepe; Vucinic.
Why is there a ";" between Vidal and Pepe or Pepe and Vucinic.
Makes it look like a 4-1-3-1-1 and Pepe playing almost as a second striker.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I think that everyone can agree that it was a stupid move.

Ziegler is an average left back but he's better than all our current options.
except chiello but he was shit so far so maybe a change of position will help him. let's not concede, let's pressure them, let's not let ibra walk in the park as he wants, let's score and let's have some Juve guts !!!!

FOOOOOOOORZAAA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! VINCIII PER NOOOOIII !!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
just reminded me how we never had pepe-quality players in our starting eleven.. right ? just look at deadwood like dimas, attilo lombardo, boksic, nicola amoruso and co
Bokšić was the topscorer and best player of an Olympique de Marseille that won the Champions League in 1993 and you just said that he was a Pepe quality player :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
just reminded me how we never had pepe-quality players in our starting eleven.. right ? just look at deadwood like dimas, attilo lombardo, boksic, nicola amoruso and co
Did you just fucking call Boksic deadwood??? Whats wrong with you? Did you even saw him play even ONCE?

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Should have stuck with the 4-4-2, but we will probably sub our way into the formation later in the game.

Media gurus, HQ Sopcast stream please.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Shit someone from their noob forum pointed out that if they win they will be the first to beat us in Stadio Juve, we can't let them have that now can we?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)