[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2 - 0 Milan (Oct. 2nd 2011) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match: 2011-10-02 : Juve 2 - 0 Milan

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Bonucci

• Lichtsteiner

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Marchisio

• Krasic

• Vucinic

• Giaccherini

• Conte

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Milan are undecided on whether to buy tampons before the big clash or not. Aquilani says his period could be set on Monday morning and not Sunday evening.

Skysport

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Zlatan:

“It was a very important win and, above all, my first goal since the injury,” Ibra told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I am feeling fine and hope to be even better on Sunday. I played the entire game and didn’t feel any problems.

“On Sunday evening it’s Juve, my old club. It is going to be a tough match, but we will go to Turin in order to win.”

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #532
    One of the linesmen(Copelli) for this game is good friends with Meani. Copelli was also there vs Reggina(Kapo goal):mute:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
    Zlatan:

“It was a very important win and, above all, my first goal since the injury,” Ibra told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I am feeling fine and hope to be even better on Sunday. I played the entire game and didn’t feel any problems.

“On Sunday evening it’s Juve, my old club. It is going to be a tough match, but we will go to Turin in order to win.”
    Chiellini's BITCH. I believe that Chiellini doesn't care if we win or not, all he cares about is making sure Zingaro doesn't score.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Fuck fuck fuck. I'm probably going to miss this one and finding that out has ruined my week so far.

I'm most likely going to have to rely on full match download links, where I'll try not to read the score somewhere so it's exciting atleast.

Did I say fuck yet? FUCK.
    Same here....Working that night. Will record the game. Not that it will help anything, have a Milanista father, couple Milanista/Juventino friends, no way I wont be spoiled by the results however I try (never watch games I know results of).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Chiellini's BITCH. I believe that Chiellini doesn't care if we win or not, all he cares about is making sure Zingaro doesn't score.
    Chiellini was all pumped up whenever he faced Zlatan but last year Zlatan said how Chiellini is the toughest opponent he faced and Giorgio went all soft on Zlatan after that.

Yup, doesn't seem to smart this Giorgio Chiellini.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Thursday 29 September, 2011
    Prandelli looks at Juve-Milan

Cesare Prandelli laughs off recent criticism of Giorgio Chiellini and looks ahead to Juventus-Milan. “It’s going to be very interesting.”
    The Italy Coach was asked for his predictions on Sunday night’s big Scudetto showdown.

“One set of players have the Scudetto symbol on their chests, the other is trying with great determination to get back to the top of Italian football after a few years that ended badly,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“They are two important teams and without doubt it is going to be a very interesting match.”

The media has been harsh towards Juventus defender Chiellini so far this season, but Prandelli has not lost faith in the Italian international.

“Chiellini is a guarantee. Andrea Barzagli is also doing well in the Juve defence. As for Milan, Antonio Cassano has been strong since the start of the season, so he just needs to keep it consistent.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)