[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno Sep 19th, 2009 (17 Viewers)

Juve - Livorno : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Camoranesi

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Marrone

• De Ceglie

• Amauri

• Livorno's suckiness

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Trez-Iaquinta destroyed Livorno in one half some two years ago, and generally Trez seems to have a lot better understanding with Vinny than Amauri, if Iaq can keep it up, i'd like to see him starting and DP finally getting some minutes this season later in the game. If Giovinco plays as the trequartista, than big support from Camo, Poulsen and whoever will be the third midfielder is a must.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Trez-Iaquinta destroyed Livorno in one half some two years ago, and generally Trez seems to have a lot better understanding with Vinny than Amauri, if Iaq can keep it up, i'd like to see him starting and DP finally getting some minutes this season later in the game. If Giovinco plays as the trequartista, than big support from Camo, Poulsen and whoever will be the third midfielder is a must.
Gio couldn't escpae his marker last match, sometime he even went near him on purpose, don't think mighty livorno will be able to contain him.

Lets hope for more result than dazzling skill this time,

I'd like Amauri-Trez this time

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
More than a must, i think he simply deserves to play.

W eneed to continue giving chances to him and to giovinco everytime we can.
he will start definitely, and maybe with Iaquinta, since they are the best strikers available :), what do yo think guys of 4-3-3 since Iaquinta and Amauri like to play wide, so Trezeguet would play inside the box. We should try that sometimes!

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I'd go with this:

zebina-------------------Legro---------------Chiellini-------------------molinaro

--------------------Camo-----------poulsen------------marone---------------

--------------------------------------Giovinco---------------------------------------

-----------------------------trezeguet----------Iaquinta----------------------

IMO we can win the game with that formation. We need to rest both Marchisio and Grosso for the Genoa game.

pavelnedy

Juvetus Lover
Oct 26, 2008
Btw...I think we should try another formation.We can't use 4312 for whole season...and also our CM played too much/injured.I wanna see 442.

Of course not Ranieri's stupid thing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
After playing 4-4-2 for the last several years, it is more important right now to continue using 4-3-1-2 and getting more accustomed to it, than it is to go experimenting with other systems.

pavelnedy

Juvetus Lover
Oct 26, 2008
Three out for Juventus
Thursday 17 September, 2009
Juventus’ draw with Bordeaux has proved to be a costly one after a trio of players picked up injuries which will rule them out of the Livorno game.

As if dropping two points at home in their Champions League opener wasn’t bad enough for the Turin giants, they’ll now have to revolutionise the side for Saturday’s Olimpico test.

Italy captain Fabio Cannavaro picked up a left thigh strain that could, depending on tests, keep him sidelined for around 20 days.

Summer signing Felipe Melo, who has been so impressive thus far, also ended the game in pain after twisting his right ankle. He should be back for the Genoa tie in midweek.

And finally, Tiago Mendes is suffering from muscle fatigue and is also expected to be ruled out against the Amaranto.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Three new injured players :sergio: Guess we'll have to play like this

Buffon
Zebina - Legrotagglie - Chiellini - Grosso
Camoranesi - Poulsen - Marrone
Giovinco
Iaquinta - Trezeguet

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Three new injured players :sergio: Guess we'll have to play like this

Buffon
Zebina - Legrotagglie - Chiellini - Grosso
Camoranesi - Poulsen - Marrone
Giovinco
Iaquinta - Trezeguet
I'd rather try DC instead of Marrone...otherwise it's good formation.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
These injuries are ridiculous. They leave us almost paralyzed.

As for Iaquinta, he deserves to start. He has constantly scored and has earned it. Its time for amauri to sit the bench and start working for his goals. I vote trez/IQ to start and Gio behind them.

People need to lay off the criticism of Gio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)