[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno Sep 19th, 2009 (2 Viewers)

Juve - Livorno : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Camoranesi

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Marrone

• De Ceglie

• Amauri

• Livorno's suckiness

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I wouldn't change too much, no need for panic football yet.. far from it. We won all games in Serie A and our team still has a lot of potential. One not-so good CL-performance changes that. Confidence is much more helpful than a new tactic anyway.

Buffon
Zebina Cannavaro Chiellini Grosso
Camoranesi Melo Poulsen
Giovinco
Iaquinta Trezeguet

Perhaps best to start Marchisio instead of any of the three in midfield though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Exactly, there's absolutely no reason for panic football. Bordeaux aren't a very good side, but they're not bad either. Still, the only reason we didn't win that game is because a few of our players seemingly didn't show up for the game, especially the midfielders. Tiago.. Marchisio.. Giovinco.. all well under their usual performance, Melo was ok'ish. It seemed like we went into that game with a somewhat wrong attitude, that's the idea I got whilst watching anyway. SO many errors.. unbelievable.

If Diego weren't to make it, Giovinco needs to perform this game. Livorno are far from brilliant and it's a home game again, he really needs to show us, and Ferrara, that he can perform in that position, like he did against Lazio. Still.. I don't really see a proper trequartista when I look at Gio, but ok..

I reckon we'll be fine, but it will be interesting to see whether the Bordeaux game really made Ciro reconsider a few positions. We might see Poulsen? Trez?

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Alex will come back for sure, and he should make this game, if he comes back then, I hope Ferrara will play his partners, Trezeguet and Delpiero in Attac, we will win again 5-1 like we did in 2007 :)!

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Alex will come back for sure, and he should make this game, if he comes back then, I hope Ferrara will play his partners, Trezeguet and Delpiero in Attac, we will win again 5-1 like we did in 2007 :)!
Just out of interest, where did you read DP will make the Livorno game?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I benched him because four days later we travel to Genoa to play Genoa. The guy is exhausted.
Yo JCK I know you've been here for a while and I'm really happy for your formation all and I'ma let you finish, but Melo is one of the best DM's of all time.

:D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Grosso
Marrone - Poulsen - Marchisio
Giovinco
Amauri - Trezeguet

I would want to give Marchisio a rest though soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)