[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Livorno Sep 19th, 2009 (5 Viewers)

Juve - Livorno : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Camoranesi

• Marchisio

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Marrone

• De Ceglie

• Amauri

• Livorno's suckiness

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
Tiago and Canna will have MRI tomorrow but they are both expected to "only" have muscle strains. (source: sky)

That wouldn't be too bad. Let's keep our fingers crossed. They are both out for the Livorno match though.

Melo is doubtful.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Im pretty sure we are going to see something like this.

Buffon
Zebina Caceres/Legro Chiellini Grosso
Camoranesi Poulsen Marchisio/Tiago
Giovinco
Iaquinta/Amauri Trezeguet

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    Seriously though, Melo has played so far three games for Juventus, two for Brazil and traveled to South America and back. How much a human being can stand?

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    I saw the barcelona inter game. Apart from Milan, the italians seem too freightned from the champions league. I hope that one day we can play a simple football like Barca. We have a serious problem with the UCL

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I don't want to play a simple football like Barcelona. Lets stop underestimating the team we support, we've always been a bigger and more successful than Barcelona. I'm sorry but whenever someone says I wish to play like Barcelona makes me feel like he just started watching football.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I saw the barcelona inter game. Apart from Milan, the italians seem too freightned from the champions league. I hope that one day we can play a simple football like Barca. We have a serious problem with the UCL
    I really hope you realise how incredibly difficult it is to play football in as 'simple' a way as Barca.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yeh, the wuick passing and posetion that barca plays , without losing their cool, is nothing to be underestimated. They make it look easy but as we, or most of us know, its pretty hard difficult to have the combination of players to do that.

Anyways, Like azurri7 said, we are not less than them and this year we have what it takes to beat anyone, as far as we take games like we did against roma.

Now its Livorno´s turn and we really need to smash em up....

Looking at the calendar i saw that soon we will play against Genoa in an away match... that game will be SICK if we keep winning and they to,,, so lets better keep the momentum in Serie A and destroy Livorno with Trez supported by giovinco...

the rest is up to you guys :D

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    I like our physical attitude in the field. Felipe Melo, Amauri are just great. Still, Bordeaux played simple and got 4 or more opportunities to score. That was not our case : Long balls again !!
    I just hope that the wining mentality that we have in Serie A could be moved to the UCL.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    The injury list is already 1/3 of our squad. :sergio:

No Canna, Grygera, Brazzo, Tiago, Melo, Sissoko, Diego, Del Piero

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    fucken injuries!

start marrone, rest marchisio

tiaga is fine as well

marrone-poulsen-camo/tiaga

should be enough but i wouldnt be surprised if we played

something like

camo--marrone-poulsen--giovinco
    ------------trez--iaq----------------
    but i think iaq needs rest as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)