[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio [August 25th, 2018] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

• Bonucci

• Cancelo

• Chiellini

• Matuidi

• Pjanic

• Khedira

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Imo pjanic was barely present last match, the midfield lacked physicality. To be honest I think he's overrated. Not surprised he recieved so much verbal abuse from Roma fans when he was there
That’s what I keep saying but some people take it badly. I think he’s a good player, his passing is world class but the rest is just meh. He can still come up with brilliant tackles now and then but physically, he’s weak and inconsistent. I think when we signed Pjanic many of us expected him to be as good as Pirlo... the truth is, even in his 30’s, Pirlo is still levels above Pjanic. My only wish was to sign a versatile midfielder to give a hand to Pjanic, let him play his game, dictate the play and deliver assists.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Probable lineup?
Reports in my country say we will bench Dybala but honestly I give better reports than them so I dont really trust my country`s reports

athas

Jul 15, 2007
Our second line up looks better to me.And I read somewhere that their keeper will be out due to a injury.
Their line up is full of very hard working, decent technical players (except SMS - who is opposite). This game will be tough, I fear we may lost the battle in the midfielder if we plays Pjanic-Khedira again.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
In Max I trust but thought for sure by now Can could play for Sami and the way Berna performed last week would be in there for Cuads. Appears Can isn't being treated like a quality player who supposedly was brought to Turin to help win a CL title.
:flag1:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #199
    It’s game 2...if you haven’t realized by now that max takes his time integrating players and he has his clear favorites then what will it take for you to see it? 3-4 more seasons of doing THE EXACT SAME THING?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)