[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio [August 25th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

• Bonucci

• Cancelo

• Chiellini

• Matuidi

• Pjanic

• Khedira

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Benching Dybala and Costa lol

Allegri always manage to do some stupid shit at some point of every season only to correct it after two weeks of negative results. Glad it's happening at the start of this season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Costa will probably be the impact sub early in the second half. Or maybe Dybala will replace Mandzukic and be used as false 9 with Ronaldo on the wing?
It's ridiculous how much attacking talent we have.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Max probably concerned about Lazio hitting us on the break. Considering we actually lost this fixture last year, I don't blame him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What you should have been expecting is this -rep
See @Lion you become so stale in your comebacks that even jewfro here is better at it and outLioning your ass.

Next thing you know he will get your 23rd best cashier at Canadian tire gig, and be gifted your favourite golden Comb you can't use anymore.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We need to figure out a system that works for us, benching Dybala and Costa reminds me for this year's WC...
Relax. Maxx is, as always, picking his early season lineups based on physical condition.

No way Dybala and Costa aren't regular starters.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet I get this game on tv. :weee: @Hustini

Was worried ESPN was going to make me stream them all.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Not sure that Berna is a better option than Costa.Okay he exploded when he came from the bench against Chievo,and Costa was quite invisible but I think that Costa will be a better option.
Costa is definitely the better option. Lets not make up things about Berna. He had a positive appearance when coming on and Chievo were tired. He got an assist on a corner and a tap-in in the box. Besides that, nothing more. I doubt that will be our lineup, without Dybala, Cuadrado, Costa.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Relax. Maxx is, as always, picking his early season lineups based on physical condition.

I saw Dybala struggling against Chievo; IMO since we moved away from 352 and he moved further away from goal, his impact on the game is very light. I feel all other players can give 100% in their roles, Pjanic a bit less, but Dybala can't find his position / role and we don't seem to go with 2 up front.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #232

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet I get this game on tv. :weee: @Hustini

Was worried ESPN was going to make me stream them all.
    lol i had a mini meltdown last night when I saw ESPN+ wasn't showing it since I paid for the subscription...lol then realized it was on ESPN2 :madmax:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Official lineup: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Cristiano Ronaldo

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #234
    Official lineup: Szczesny; Cancelo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Cristiano Ronaldo
    Mario as Striker or Mario as LM? :nervous:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #236
    Costa will be 2nd half super sup to wreck havoc

edit: bernie has been a great super sub too :jester:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)