[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio [August 25th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

• Bonucci

• Cancelo

• Chiellini

• Matuidi

• Pjanic

• Khedira

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This is our best lineup right now imo

Alphabet

Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro

Can Pjanic

Costa Dybala Ronaldo

Mandzukic

Bernardeschi first sub off the bench. Cuadrado can rotate with Cancelo instead. Khedira has nothing on Can.

The second option would be a 343 with Benatia taking the place of Cancelo or Costa.

Alphabet

Benatia Bonucci Chiellini

Cancelo/Costa/Bernardeschi Can Pjanic Sandro

Dybala Mandzukic Ronaldo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
So this lame joke still isn't washed out?

- - - Updated - - -

...most likely people here just too dumb to memorize his name.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What should we do?
Should we start the same as vs Chievo or should we move Ronaldo backwards and put Mandzukic as a striker?
I hope we do the same as Chievo and hope the team gel as this is our strongest trio but if it doesnt work we will have to find a way for it to work

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This is our best lineup right now imo

Alphabet

Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini Sandro

Can Pjanic

Costa Dybala Ronaldo

Mandzukic

Bernardeschi first sub off the bench. Cuadrado can rotate with Cancelo instead. Khedira has nothing on Can.

The second option would be a 343 with Benatia taking the place of Cancelo or Costa.

Alphabet

Benatia Bonucci Chiellini

Cancelo/Costa/Bernardeschi Can Pjanic Sandro

Dybala Mandzukic Ronaldo
I really dislike the 2 CM holding everything for the 3 attackers (and the striker) as I think its not solid enough but I have to agree that this is currently the best option..

Jul 8, 2018
What should we do?
Should we start the same as vs Chievo or should we move Ronaldo backwards and put Mandzukic as a striker?
I hope we do the same as Chievo and hope the team gel as this is our strongest trio but if it doesnt work we will have to find a way for it to work
I'd like to see us with Berna in for Cuadrado and Can in for Khedira. Cuads holds up our attack and more often than not makes the wrong decision. I think Ronaldo up top can work we just have to adapt our game. Chievo were fine with plugging the middle and stifling Dybala, letting us bring it up the sides and then keeping 4 people in the box against Ronaldo on the cross. Costa and Berna on the wings is going to draw defenders out of the box as they're dangerous bringing it inside as well.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'd like to see us with Berna in for Cuadrado and Can in for Khedira. Cuads holds up our attack and more often than not makes the wrong decision. I think Ronaldo up top can work we just have to adapt our game. Chievo were fine with plugging the middle and stifling Dybala, letting us bring it up the sides and then keeping 4 people in the box against Ronaldo on the cross. Costa and Berna on the wings is going to draw defenders out of the box as they're dangerous bringing it inside as well.
We all like Bernardeschi but is he on the level required to be a regular starter? Im not sure about it..
If Dybala performs on a constant basis I see us running riot through every team in Europe..
Will he take that step up?! C.Ronaldo should definitely help him achieve this goal but it doesnt guarantee the goal to be achieved...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)