[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Fiorentina (Feb. 9th 2013) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Barzagli

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That was orgasmic. Lets repeat this scoreline this weekend.

But...Toni and Jovetic :scared:
Cudrado an Borja V. are dangerous too.

I expected some of them to be at least injured or suspended, but the only real missing for them is Aqua-pussy and he has been terrible all season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
My favourite Matri game was against Udinese at home last season.

He missed quite a few chances that night, but his workrate and determination was immense. He was desperate to score and he ended up bagging a double in the heavily snowy conditions. I loved the finish on the second goal :D

Come to think of it, he has scored quite a few doubles for us since he's been here. Can't wait for him to bag his first hattrick.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Highlights from last season's encounter:

One of our most impressive wins, imo.
Recalling that game, makes me miss the 4-3-3 for the first time. Almost perfect first half of football. How I long to see that Matri, and Pepe too, again.

Having said that, the return game with the 0-5, was with the 3-5-2.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

He missed quite a few chances that night, but his workrate and determination was immense. He was desperate to score and he ended up bagging a double in the heavily snowy conditions. I loved the finish on the second goal :D

Come to think of it, he has scored quite a few doubles for us since he's been here. Can't wait for him to bag his first hattrick.
Marchisio came off the bench and gave that amazing assist for the goal.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

I hated him for the rest of the season though :shifty: Look at the number of chances we've been missing for years, if our strikers had scored half of that they would have broken Messi's record. :shifty:

Man, last season was special, wasn't it?
Yes, we were gladiators, HIGHLANDERS! :touched:

will never ever forget the 3-3 away at Napoli, the stuff of legends.

PEPE! :touched:
It's already a classic :touched:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Chiellini likely to be saved for the celtic game

awesomoah to be flighing in with the winners medal from the afcon on a private chartered jet to celtic park

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)