[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Cremonese [14th May, 2023 20:45 CEST] (3 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Normally I’d agree with you 100% (about Paredes anyway) but honestly, these games don’t mean a fucking thing. Just glorified friendly matches. I’d go as far as starting the primavera team if possible.
no worse! In spite I'd give our women the chance.
What fucking matter anyway? get in top4 just for the moral ground? "I've reached the 2nd spot! before being punished"

I'd be in to give women a chance bar Milan game.
Let's beat Milan and hope for them to be out of top 5

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Probabile formazione vs Cremonese #JUVENTUS (3-5-1-1): Szczęsny; Gatti, Rugani, Danilo; Cuadrado, Miretti, Paredes, Fagioli, Iling Junior; Chiesa, Milik. #JuveCremonese [
@DiMarzio]

giphy.gif
To be fair, matches like this are the ones he should for sure be getting minutes in.

On the other hand I wouldn't even play Paredes against a high school team.

- - - Updated - - -

What is 90 minutes of suffering in this world, when we will spend eternity in jannah as a reward.
Inshallah you will be granted the highest place in jannah for your righteousness and dedication to the caliph, Ameen.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Perin gatti fagioli pogba new kits :D

Allegri :(

- - - Updated - - -

How do barbieri or iling not get a start
paredes o_O

otherwise all right lineup. admittedly not a fan of pogba but he can easily win me over with some consistency. he's our most gifted player, that's not even a question

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
and he also had weak matches on the right

honestly all of them are makeshift solutions, cuadrado is the only natural right wingback we have, and he regressed badly
Also though, this game is against Cremonese.

Soule would be fine, and I'm the person who rates him the lowest on this forum

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Only fraud can come up with completely different and random lineups game after game. Like, wtf is that even?

4 defenders?
4 CMs
1 winger
1 cf

or is it 3-6-1? cuad and chiesa wingbacks?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i for one liked the starting lineup. a comfortable win is the best preparation before an important battle, and it certainly was an easy match, cremonese belongs to serie b. fagioli was their best player when they earned promotion, and now they missed a similar type of player very badly, they were lightweight and lacked ideas. like jj against most decent teams lol

paredes was a pleasant surprise, probably our man of the match, even though bremer and fagioli are good candidates too. plenty of vertical passes, i wish loca could do those

chiriches deserves an other praise, he saved them from a much heavier defeat. a good example of a guy with experience, he was everywhere, i bet he ended up collecting at least 10 blocks + interceptions + tackles which is excellent. won most of his duels too. one of the best individual defensive performances against jj in recent memory

our strikers though, fucking hell. 3 completely broken boys, zero confidence, zero urgency, zero creativity, incredible how bad they were against a team with one good player (and a good goalie)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
and fuck var while we're at it, again what was that. fortunately morata isn't here anymore, poor soul would have committed a seppuku or two each week. poster's right, this isn't football anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)