[Serie A] Juventus 2-0 Cremonese [14th May, 2023 20:45 CEST] (2 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Cremonese.png

London, United Kingdom Sun, May 14, 2023 at 19:45 BST
New Delhi, India Mon, May 15, 2023 at 00:15 IST
New York, USA Sun, May 14, 2023 at 14:45 EDT
San Francisco, USA Sun, May 14, 2023 at 11:45 PDT
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Sun, May 14, 2023 at 15:45 BRT

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Cremonese have 4 games left to cut down a 6 point deficit to Verona or a 7 point deficit to Lecce, if they don't win this they're practically relegated. Their recent form is decent:

2:0 W against Spezia (another relegation battler)
1:1 D against Milan
1:1 D against Verona

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Carnesecchi :scared:

Despite Marco being first choice in the second half of the season, Cremonese have the worst defence in the league. Not just in goals conceded but in their setup and lack of cohesion, it's truly a shambles. In fact the team as a whole looks like the default shite players on a PES Master League, and your first purchase was a really good goalkeeper.

Their main goal threat is Okereke, who doesn't score that often but also only scores golazos it seems. Some of their moves begin with Carnesecchi long passing it to their trequartista, but Rabiot should be able to win it in the air and nullify that.

We should easily win this game, the key to scoring against them is crosses, they never deal with them well at all. Fortunately we have Kostic so we should be OK.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Carnesecchi :scared:

Despite Marco being first choice in the second half of the season, Cremonese have the worst defence in the league. Not just in goals conceded but in their setup and lack of cohesion, it's truly a shambles. In fact the team as a whole looks like the default shite players on a PES Master League, and your first purchase was a really good goalkeeper.

Their main goal threat is Okereke, who doesn't score that often but also only scores golazos it seems. Some of their moves begin with Carnesecchi long passing it to their trequartista, but Rabiot should be able to win it in the air and nullify that.

We should easily win this game, the key to scoring against them is crosses, they never deal with them well at all. Fortunately we have Kostic so we should be OK.
They’ll come to our stadium and dominate possession, easily bypass our midfield, toy with our defence and create decent chances against us.

This is what happens against any team that plays us. If I recall correctly in the reverse fixture against these guys, they hit the post twice and we scored a last minute scruffy free kick.

Anyway the game is irrelevant as our points deduction will be confirmed a few days later.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
don’t care who starts as long as Perin, Fagioli, and Gatti do. Maybe even Iling too

Are they wearing the new kits?

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
They’ll come to our stadium and dominate possession, easily bypass our midfield, toy with our defence and create decent chances against us.

This is what happens against any team that plays us. If I recall correctly in the reverse fixture against these guys, they hit the post twice and we scored a last minute scruffy free kick.

Anyway the game is irrelevant as our points deduction will be confirmed a few days later.
You are right, and somehow I blissfully forgot about all of those factors when I wrote that :grin:

I looked up the last game. Cremonese had 13 shots to our 19 (3 on target to our 8). I can't remember if we were still in injury crisis or missing players from the WC because it was very much a second team. But it doesn't matter because all our players play the same shite football.

But dammit I can't help but feel optimistic. They really are a Serie B team with a top 10 Serie A goalkeeper. We SHOULD beat them and I still expect that. Somehow lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)