[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I watch every sport event in the world, I stream only the PL from time to time.

So sad you don't speak arabic, Issam Eshawalli is the best commentator ever, any arabic member will confirm :D
Totally agree. Issam Elshawalli comes across as being very cultured and educated, not to mention that he's really well informed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Jack, think Chievo was only game we had to stream, because some of the big teams were having two games at the same time then I think. I think that was the only game I streamed.

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
Same here. Around 6-7 matches per season.

It was much worse but now with the new timings (Sunday at 12:00, Saturday at 18:00 etc) it's close to impossible to miss out on a Juve match. Especially this season when due to CL the other big teams play on Saturday, I even get to watch the Sunday afternoon matches when Juve plays minnows, like today.

This season I think I streamed only Juve-Bologna and Siena-Juve. I'll have Cesena on TV today :weee:
Same here. I streamed only matches against Siena and Bologna. I'll have Juve - Cesena on TV today too. Even though Roma - Fiora is at the same time, they will show Juventus live and the other match with delay. :D Last year they showed 36 of 38 matches!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jack, think Chievo was only game we had to stream, because some of the big teams were having two games at the same time then I think. I think that was the only game I streamed.
That's right. Thank you for reminding me.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think this match against Cesena will be a difficult one for us. Without Pirlo, who is behind most things in our attack we are a bit fucked. Pazienza doesnt count to me as a proper football player, so I hope he wont start ever again for us. We have lost points against lesser opponents like Chievo and Bologna. Winning and not picking up yellow cards is a hard task.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yeah the video and audio quality sucks cock. I understand most of the Italian commentary so it doesnt bother me, and TBH id rather hear Italian commentary over English.
How much do you pay for it/through foxtel? Sucks about fucking Setanta Sports and One HD. They bought the rights but they don't even show it :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)