[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (11 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It's been a while I've been there and would like to go again soon, it's only a 3 hour drive so I will make it just for the second half. Roll something up and I'll be there.

The bridge is f'ing expensive tho. Allthough from Malmo you can be in CPH in 25 minutes by train.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Same here. I streamed only matches against Siena and Bologna. I'll have Juve - Cesena on TV today too. Even though Roma - Fiora is at the same time, they will show Juventus live and the other match with delay. :D Last year they showed 36 of 38 matches!
We're probably watching it on the same channel. :D

Which channel do you use for Juve matches?

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I'd like to see some rotation in games like these so we won't end up like we did under Capello in the spring..

hudick

Sep 18, 2006
We're probably watching it on the same channel. :D

Which channel do you use for Juve matches?
I'm watching on Šport TV. They have 2 channels (1 and 2). On friday they showed Genoa-Milan, yesterday Udinese-Inter, Sporting-Real, Barca-Levante, Valencia-Espanyol and today Juve-Cesena, Fiora-Roma and Parma-Palermo.

Beside that i have 3 other sports channels. Two of them are showing Premier league (6 matches this weekend) and Eurosport 2 (Bundesliga, 5 matches this weekend).

I must say, i can't complain. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)