[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Cesena (Dec. 4th 2011) (19 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Pazienza

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Maybe Giorgio needs rest. He's playing years now as a CB and he's not used to that much running as he has to do as a LB. Combine that with the yellow card danger and maybe that's why he won't play :confused:
its probably TS bullshit like allways

if there was one of the defenders that needed a rest, it was lichtsteiner, and he is playing once again.

looking at the table today, i notice a few interesting things.

if we win this game, we are leading two points again on milan and udinese, but a serious gap is starting to form between these 3 teams, and the number 4.
we extend our gap to 7 points with a victory.

looking at the remaining fixtures of the first round (till 19th round), both milan udinese and juve have 1 hard match (inter, lazio and roma) and the rest beeing small teams.

it could be really interesting for the wintermercato budged, because we have a 7 point advantage into championsleague qualification.

moreso, on the 29th we face udinese, wich could allready decide who the top two is going to be.

finally: for italy, because they are our nicest rivals, and for the league points dropped offcourse, we should hope milan doing very well in championsleague

we really need to win today to keep the momentum

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Pre match ritual.

:flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2:

AV-7

Jul 8, 2009
You guys should get the Dream box, all channels ( JSC, ESPN, Canal+......................) for free. I don't know if you guys are allowed to have it in Europe ?

Third world :heart:
All you have to do is to plug the network cable in ur receiver and everything is unlocked :spliff:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Canal + :weee:

jck, if you can make it to Copenhagen youre welcome to watch it here :D
It's been a while I've been there and would like to go again soon, it's only a 3 hour drive so I will make it just for the second half. Roll something up and I'll be there.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I stream around 15% of Juve's matches every season.
Same here. Around 6-7 matches per season.

It was much worse but now with the new timings (Sunday at 12:00, Saturday at 18:00 etc) it's close to impossible to miss out on a Juve match. Especially this season when due to CL the other big teams play on Saturday, I even get to watch the Sunday afternoon matches when Juve plays minnows, like today.

This season I think I streamed only Juve-Bologna and Siena-Juve. I'll have Cesena on TV today :weee:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Same here. Around 6-7 matches per season.

It was much worse but now with the new timings (Sunday at 12:00, Saturday at 18:00 etc) it's close to impossible to miss out on a Juve match. Especially this season when due to CL the other big teams play on Saturday, I even get to watch the Sunday afternoon matches when Juve plays minnows, like today.

This season I think I streamed only Juve-Bologna and Siena-Juve. I'll have Cesena on TV today :weee:
I streamed only one match this season and I don't remember which and today is my second. They are showing Fiorentina - Roma instead and I understand as it is a bigger match.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I get to watch all the games on my big flat screen tv, thanks to my cable provider. Anyone in Thailand is more than welcome to drop by for drinks and a Juve game anytime ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)