[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Calciopoli Directors [28th Feb, 2016] (7 Viewers)

Juve 2-0 Calciopoli Directors - 28-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Bonucci

• Sandro

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I absolutely loved this.

Juventus simply MANHANDLED those cunts. We were hungrier and had more energy than those shits who rested the whole week.

I was very very impressed with the the energy and assertiveness the whole team played today. 11 warriors on the pitch, that's what we had.

We outran, outworked and outplayed those bitches. We don't only have much much more talented players, but we also have more character.

Loved this, congrats to all guys. Let them rest for a week now, play the reserves midweek.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and how fitting was to see Bonucci, who grew with their primavera, scoring with a missil, and telling them to watch their mouths before talking shit about Juventus.

Oh boy, what a feeling...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ausilio: Roberto Mancini is at the heart of our project. We would have liked to have been further ahead but we know that these things take time. With patience and hard work, we will get there.

:weee:

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Two full matches (Atalanta and Sassuolo) and then 3 minutes against Torino to equalize Rossi's record. The 4th minute against Torino would put Buffon at #1.

I don't know why but they don't count the added time when they count the clean sheet minutes :confused:
It makes sense because the it is here to compensate for the wasted and the stoppage time where the keeper will not face any threat on his goal to deal with

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It makes sense because the it is here to compensate for the wasted and the stoppage time where the keeper will not face any threat on his goal to deal with
but that should mean if he's scored on in stoppage time the record isn't ended....i feel like it probably doesn't work that way though and that seems unfair

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If he scores in the last minute of the 3 minutes added on for example, that means that for 3 minutes the play stopped and there was nothing going on with the match, so all in all in a world where referees give the perfect amount of added minutes the game goes on for 90 exact minutes

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Buffon just set his personal record. His previous one in serie A was 744 minutes unbeaten. Tonight he beat his record by some minutes.
Now going after Rossi's record. He needs two more matches.
I want this so much. Would celebrate like a mad man.
I bet fuckin S.Rossi benefited a lot from dem back passes from his defenders, that was allowed back then.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Merda are in a downward spiral.. They have massive debts and don't even own the players they field.. Next summer they have to sell another player like kovacic just to keep their heads above water.. What a shitty situation to be in... I love it.. Fuck you inter merda.. This is what you get for sending us to Serie B.. Karma is a bitch.. Good luck in finding someone who is willing to buy Jovetic or someone like that off your hands :lol: (Jovetic has a obligation to buy, right?)

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Ausilio: Roberto Mancini is at the heart of our project. We would have liked to have been further ahead but we know that these things take time. With patience and hard work, we will get there.

:weee:

They should be really worried. If they fail even the Europa League spot, they'll go bankrupt.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Count me amongst the group that thought Jovetic could be special, when he was still at Fiorentina. I thought he had some leadership qualities, as well, but it seems Shitty found a way to ruin him, and Inter is intent on finishing the job.

Still, pretty sure the reason Jovetic wasn't playing today was because Gary Medel ate him.

That midfield. Wow.

the players they have are absolutely worthy of inter imo. :boh:
:agree:

That group was born to lose. What a disgusting setup, too; Mancini is garbage.

No leadership at that club.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Merda are in a downward spiral.. They have massive debts and don't even own the players they field.. Next summer they have to sell another player like kovacic just to keep their heads above water.. What a $#@!ty situation to be in... I love it.. $#@! you inter merda.. This is what you get for sending us to Serie B.. Karma is a bitch.. Good luck in finding someone who is willing to buy Jovetic or someone like that off your hands :lol: (Jovetic has a obligation to buy, right?)
They don't have that kind of player.Exept maybe Miranda if Real is interested.We can help them for Jovetic if they give him for free.

- - - Updated - - -

They should be really worried. If they fail even the Europa League spot, they'll go bankrupt.
Thohir is swearing himself why he buy this crap of a team.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Count me amongst the group that thought Jovetic could be special, when he was still at Fiorentina. I thought he had some leadership qualities, as well, but it seems Shitty found a way to ruin him, and Inter is intent on finishing the job.

Still, pretty sure the reason Jovetic wasn't playing today was because Gary Medel ate him.

That midfield. Wow.

:agree:

That group was born to lose. What a disgusting setup, too; Mancini is garbage.

No leadership at that club.
At the start of the season between him and Dybala, according to some here he was the better deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)