[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Calciopoli Directors [28th Feb, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Juve 2-0 Calciopoli Directors - 28-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Bonucci

• Sandro

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
:agree:

The loser attitude would fit right in over there.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know man. You said Jojo was going to do well for them, and they were scudetto contenders. :p

Besides, comparing Jojo to Zaza is sacrilege. Zaza is egyptian god... Jojo is peasant labourer.

Didn't he do well for them? And were they not scudetto contenders till a month ago? :D I genuinely think that Inter had a well defined mercsto, and made some good, shrewd moves. Their position on the table is not justified tbh, and a lot of it comes down to the lack of leadership, which is one of biggest variables for any club.

The minute they hit some sort of rough patch, there seems to be no figurehead that brings them together, on the pitch or off it. Mancini as coach, like Capello in many ways, but a much poorer version, only looks good when his team looks good. There is no plan B, or ability to correct a failing situation. He doesn't have that instinct or invention, which limits him greatly from being a top coach.

Their situation currently makes me feel like the team as a whole is not united. And Mancini isn't able to reverse that mentality or be a key influencer in the dressing room. First he sort of fell out with Icardi (Captain) which is just beyond admissible for me :lol:, then Jojo, God knows who is next.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
They bought kondogbia for 40M so they won't sell him for lower.. selling icardi for 50M to a retarded EPL team and buying a couple good cheap players is the only way to go...

Though I hope they go bankrupt

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They cant score for shid. Yeah, inter have won some games by 4 goals, but their forward line is inconsistent as hell.

Surprisingly, yesterday they were not so bad in comparison to their low standars of late, and were denied by a majestic buffon and our defense... but it seems that kind of performance is their peak right now, in other words, simply not enuff for them to get into CL.

Milan, Roma an Napoli look way more solid right now.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
@postironic @zizinho

did dybala choke today? Certainly not. Even though its a big match against a big team and he neither scored nor assisted and had a bad game, he still did not choke. Why? Because choking is more specific then just not scoring or assisting. It is missing multiple easy chances because of the high pressure of the game. Like argentina's strikers in the WC final.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@postironic @zizinho

did dybala choke today? Certainly not. Even though its a big match against a big team and he neither scored nor assisted and had a bad game, he still did not choke. Why? Because choking is more specific then just not scoring or assisting. It is missing multiple easy chances because of the high pressure of the game. Like argentina's strikers in the WC final.
Like Higuain :agree:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Buffon 6
Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 7.5
Chiellini 6
Lichtsteiner 5.5
Khedira 6
Hernanes 6.5
Pogba 5.5
Alex Sandro 6
Dybala 6
Mandzukic 6.5

Rugani 6
Morata 6.5
Sturaro 6

Always great to beat them, especially with a bit of controversy on one of the goals.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Alex Sandro is 6.5/7 easily, he is just too good in Serie A. I didnt really see a match for us which he started and wasnt in top 5 players.

Jun 6, 2015
Buffon 6
Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 7.5
Chiellini 6
Lichtsteiner 5.5
Khedira 6
Hernanes 6.5
Pogba 5.5
Alex Sandro 6
Dybala 6
Mandzukic 6.5

Rugani 6
Morata 6.5
Sturaro 6

Always great to beat them, especially with a bit of controversy on one of the goals.
Lichtsteiner had a good game delivering good crosses and doing everything right in defense deserves a 6 at least.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
One of my favorite things is to read a interforum after a Juve game. But what the fuck is this. Nobody is accusing us of bribing the referee or officials, nobody is accusing us of starting global warming, nobody even brings up the Ronaldo vs Iulianno incident 18 years ago. They are truly broken and its a bit borring to be honest.
I know right :lol:
It's bitter-sweet.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
At the start of the season between him and Dybala, according to some here he was the better deal.
:D

Well that wasn't me, I'm a huge Dybala fluffer going back to last season...

I was a bit sceptical, but I never would have thought Jovetic would have zero impact at Inter... I also didn't think Dzeko would have zero impact at Roma. Those guys have been total garbage.

Shitty's got a knack for it!

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He choked like crazy in the worldcup final. Apart from Messi, the entire front line was missing throughout the competition (Higuain, Aguero, Palacio).
:agree:

And Messi was missing for the knockout round.

Argentina got through through the knockouts because of defense and Di Maria.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He choked like crazy in the worldcup final. Apart from Messi, the entire front line was missing throughout the competition (Higuain, Aguero, Palacio).
I lol everytime. It's just so ridiculous that a nation like argentina, nation that can fill 3 teams with worldclass strikers field Palacio (PALACIO) in the World cup FINAL :rofl: :rofl:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I lol everytime. It's just so ridiculous that a nation like argentina, nation that can fill 3 teams with worldclass strikers field Palacio (PALACIO) in the World cup FINAL :rofl: :rofl:
its even worse how they actually performed. Lavezzi, Di maria, Messi, Aguero, Higuain and they sucked big time going forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)