[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-0 Brescia [February 16th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Nothing to get excited about today..

Seen No supposed attacking free flowing "Sarriball" at Juve.. Sure we won today, but the way we have been playing and today, gives me no confidence.. I would replace Sarri with Allegri in a heartbeat if we dont improve dramatically this season..

Its up to Sarri to prove hes a top coach that belongs at a top club.. He hasnt done it yet..
That is the problem we are so predictable in everything we do

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
In a previous interview he said that only Higuain has a specific role in the team attack. It means this team is not build for sarri ball.
maybe we should hire someone to give those players a role. i thought of someone like a coach maybe. i heard they train players, motivate them, find out what's the best way to play them, and instruct them accordingly. :boh:

seriously, sometimes he talks about juve issues like a tv pundit or a complete outsider, while it's about his job. the solution is in his very hands.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Probably that they don't have a specific role in the one and only manner he is willing to play.
In a previous interview he said that only Higuain has a specific role in the team attack. It means this team is not build for sarri ball.
I guess we should sell Ronaldo and Dybala since they don’t suit Sarriball. Build around Higuain so Sarri can give players a specific role. In fact, maybe we should just buy Napoli attack and sell ours. Would allow for peak Sarriball! :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)