[Serie A] Juventus 1-4 Parma (6- January- 2011) (3 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
How the giants have fallen

Far cry from the days of young Crespo, Buffon, Thuram, Cannavaro, Veron, etc

Who do they have now? Candreva, Giovinco, ...

Interestingly enough Parma were the last Italian team to win, and make a final, in the Uefa Cup/Europa League in 99.

May 4, 2004
Good, Il Principe fucked up big time.

It's unbelievable how much I hate Parma, no one but Snoop knows that. I really really really hope we give them a lesson to show them that they are just a bunch of school boys. I want their fans to go home crying.
Is it me, or do you hate all the other 19 teams in serie a :D.. Not that is wrong though..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is it me, or do you hate all the other 19 teams in serie a :D.. Not that is wrong though..
No not really, there are four teams that I really hate, the others I just don't like.

Fiorentina is number one.
Then comes Napoli, then Genoa and the Parma.

I hate these teams that I really don't want them in Serie A. Inter and Milan for example are good to stay in the league so it feels good to beat them.

May 4, 2004
No not really, there are four teams that I really hate, the others I just don't like.

Fiorentina is number one.
Then comes Napoli, then Genoa and the Parma.

I hate these teams that I really don't want them in Serie A. Inter and Milan for example are good to stay in the league so it feels good to beat them.

2. Fiorentina
3. Napoli

I see what you mean about Inter and Milan but the team I hate the most is without a doubt, Inter.. (has also something to do with me having a bigbrother who happend to be a Interfan)..

BTW: Do we have a thread about this.. A poll where members can vote for "3 most hated teams" (Serie A).. Would be cool.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I actually have always liked Milan. I tend to like most teams in Serie A, Inter and a couple others being the exception.

EDIT: Except for when they beat us in the CL finals. Hated them for the longest time after that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I actually have always liked Milan. I tend to like most teams in Serie A, Inter and a couple others being the exception.

EDIT: Except for when they beat us in the CL finals. Hated them for the longest time after that.
Approximately how long?

soil

Jun 25, 2010
Little Giovinco to get raped by our priest Legrottaglie...
It's not happening, at least not from Legro.

I hope Gio has a great game as long as we win, if win score 5 goals i want gio to score 4.
Guys he is still ours. Don't be harsh on him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't know about Almeyda, but Dino's gesture was definitely the famous one...

FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Club
Baggio was spotted by AC Torino scouts as a child and taken into the Torino youth system. He made his debut as a 19 year old in the match Torino vs Lazio. He then became a Torino regular and was a promising youngster. He was a defensive midfielder with strength, pace, and even could go up and score a goal or two. He was sold to Inter at the age of 20 in 1991 for the 1991-92 season.

At the end of the 91-92 season, Juventus bought the promising youngster. He played with city rivals Torino, and at first the fans did not like the move. His solid play won the fans over, and quickly became a mainstay in the Juventus midfield, winning the UEFA Cup in 1993, in the final of which he scored three goals over the two legs, one in the first and two in the second.

After playing in the 1994 FIFA World Cup, Parma wanted to buy Baggio. At first, Baggio rejected the offer by Parma and wanted to stay at Juventus. Juventus were ready to offer Parma a youngster named Alessandro Del Piero instead of Baggio; Parma accepted, and with Del Piero all ready to go to Parma, Dino Baggio changed his mind on his decision and decided he would make the move to Parma. Del Piero stayed at Juventus and later became a legend at the club.

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)