[Serie A] Juventus 1-4 Parma (6- January- 2011) (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Good, Il Principe fucked up big time.

It's unbelievable how much I hate Parma, no one but Snoop knows that. I really really really hope we give them a lesson to show them that they are just a bunch of school boys. I want their fans to go home crying.
I know, we are furious and want this win. Time to crash this clowns and send them back to Serie B where they belong.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I remember that last minute Crespo goal few years back, and Malesani's (How I hate that fag) crazy celebration, and once Almeyda made that money gesture to the referee, like we bought the referee for the match. Arghh, it's insane for a Juventino to not hate this club.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I remember that last minute Crespo goal few years back, and Malesani's (How I hate that fag) crazy celebration, and once Almeyda made that money gesture to the referee, like we bought the referee for the match. Arghh, it's insane for a Juventino to not hate this club.
That was the scumbag Dino Baggio IIRC.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Bonucci and Giandonato disqualified for 2011 first match

2011, for Leonardo Bonucci and Manuel Giandonato, will begin only from the second match. Sport judge decided to stop the two bianconeri for a match, so they will miss the match on 6th January vs. Parma. One absent player also for the Emilians: the defender Alessandro Lucarelli.

Bonucci, for all 2010, he did not miss not even a minute of Serie A matches. Always on the pitch, with Bari as well as with Juventus. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)