[Serie A] Juventus 1-4 Parma (6- January- 2011) (14 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This is the 4th year running how we lack the quality but we still feel the same pressure from the name Juve, that sets objectives to win, win and win. In Ranieri's two seasons we still had players who were used to that pressure and could come back after a bad result or bad series. In the last two seasons we lost those players (either by retirement, leaving the team or due to their age) and the new guys couldn't and still can't handle it.
I don't see a way out in the near future. Only buying very good players with strong character can get us out, but we don't have money for them. :confused:
This year is very ,and I mean it, very different than previous years, I can't understand what is wrong with you guys, maybe you are all still upset.

We don't lack quality, comparing this squad with the squads after calciopoli, this one is very creative, and has all the personality required. The only similar problem of this squad is our fullbacks! Bring in two quality fullbacks and problem is solved. Did you see how many times they wasted 100% chances? when those things happens, when the team can't defend properly, they can hardly have the desire to attack. We always managed to score, even in the shittiest times. And we are still in the market looking for strikers. For fuck sake when our board will realize that we desperately need fullbacks??

Buy on AliExpress.com

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Just finished seeing the highlights of the game, and I'm really disappointed how Juve conceded the fourth goal. They practically gave up on the play. If there was any kind of real effort there wouldn't be a fourth goal, but they just gave up. I really thought this looser mentality was erased, but I thought wrong. What an embarrassment.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Worst home defeat in Serie A since the 4-0 drubbing/demolition we received at the hands of Torino back in 1967!

I have seen teams go a man down and still win games. No heart, no spirit, and no guts. Parma ran us ragged, and could've scored more. I thought the turning point would be when we pulled a goal back early in the 2nd half. However, loss of concentration and sheer stupidity meant we conceded a penalty just a minute later.

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
Melo is an idiot. I really hate him, he is most overrated player on any team and only has a place cause he is brazil. HE can´t do anything right and is a real unfair player with no behavior, get rid of the scum.

Aug 2, 2005
No he didn't. The rest of the players minus Storari were crap. Melo got the red but nobody else stepped up. No need to scapegoat.
Melo did single handly lost the game for Juve, taking into consideration Quaglia. injury and Amauri there. and carelessly kick the guy in the face..
why cant he learn, Mexess of Roma slaped del piero in and Alex who is a great footballer did nothing, cause he knew he will be sent off.

thanks to Mr Del Neri, pulling Del Piero out so soon while he knew that there was no other solutions on the bench,
what the hell he was thinking??? Grygera, Motta, Traore, Pepe, Amauri, Sissoko

why there is two right backs there???? why there is no one from the premivera???

already, lost one forward, I am playing with Amauri who as well as Del Piero are coming from injuries too... so I sub Alex with Pepe and no other solution for us left

Why he subs Alex, were we leading??? were we looking for a draw??
what he was thinking in sub alex soo soon

1- Melo
2- Del Neri

both were responsible for the loss.

Seriously if Melo do that again, Juve should show him the door.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He subbed Del Piero because Del Piero is useless as an athlete in this situation where you have to cover more area of the pitch with less players, Pepe was our best player aside from Storari so it was a good change and one any intelligent coach would have made. The shitter is that it leaves you with just Amauri up front.

The only way we could possibly win a game where we played with 10 men for 77' is to nick a goal from a cross or set piece and defend, we nearly did that but as soon as it went to 0-1 it becomes very difficult because Parma can counter us 4v3 and 4v2 over and over and we risked conceding the second.

Melo got sent off for kicking someone in the face after 17', he is absolutely a key reason why we lost.

Aug 2, 2005
He subbed Del Piero because Del Piero is useless as an athlete in this situation where you have to cover more area of the pitch with less players, Pepe was our best player aside from Storari so it was a good change and one any intelligent coach would have made. The shitter is that it leaves you with just Amauri up front.

The only way we could possibly win a game where we played with 10 men for 77' is to nick a goal from a cross or set piece and defend, we nearly did that but as soon as it went to 0-1 it becomes very difficult because Parma can counter us 4v3 and 4v2 over and over and we risked conceding the second.

Melo got sent off for kicking someone in the face after 17', he is absolutely a key reason why we lost.

I would do that in the second half, not that soon, It was right to sub alex but not that soon.
He should have thought of the bench he had if things went bad and that what happened.

what was the scenario he was thinking of???
Create more chances with Pepe, I agree, but Amauri is just a belly dancer who waves his hands up alot, that will not help the scenario he was thinking of.

Well, let us just see what will happen in the Napoli match at the SAO PAOLO

guys, we should have won Parma, as it the SAO PAOLO match is the toughest match for us

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Maybe he could have waited longer but even in 10 minutes you could see that Parma were just walking through our midfield, it's risky and not as if Del Piero was looking in good shape anyway.

Jul 28, 2002

Agreed melo does deserve a slap and abjure chunk of blame. But playing with grosso meant 'we' played with 9 if not 8 he was that bad. When you are down to 10 you almost always need the full backs to do even more work, he did even less. He effectively ended all our possession moves by launhing shit long balls to Amauri! He made bloody Wayne bridge look like the new maldini!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)