[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How can a team be unlucky in a match in which they concede three goals, all of which were legit?

Just cut the crap. Palermo took their chances, we didn't, and we couldn't keep the ball out of our net at home. Give them credit, they deserve it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How can a team be unlucky in a match in which they concede three goals, all of which were legit?

Just cut the crap. Palermo took their chances, we didn't, and we couldn't keep the ball out of our net at home. Give them credit, they deserve it.
Yeah, they played well. We sorta did at times minus our lapses in front of goal. We just couldn't hit the target tonight.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
At the final whistle, our players didn't even look at Del Neri. Didn't even bat an eye. It's almost as if they don't care what he says or thinks.

This could be a major problem.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
At the final whistle, our players didn't even look at Del Neri. Didn't even bat an eye. It's almost as if they don't care what he says or thinks.

This could be a major problem.
I don't think it will ever be as bad as it was with Ferrara or Zach.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah Andy that's why they did not walk over with him to the fans. Cut the biased shit out to Del Neri and talk sense.
I didn't see that. I'm talking about when they walked off the pitch right after the whistle.

And actually, what I said would be a fault against the players, not Del Neri. Regardless of how shit he really is (and he is, get over it), the players should still respect the manager.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Morning actually ;)

We suck in defense that I agree with but to say we are not improving especially in a attacking sense is wrong, I watched the match with 5 neutrals last night and even they all said we look alot better going forward, we just continue to make the same mistakes in defense that what worries me because it seems like it's not being addressed in training.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I said we did fine, at least in the build up but we got a bunch of limp d*c*s up front that couldn't hit the broad side of a barn which shows when our defenders have to score goals to keep us in games.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010
Definitely an improved side but the self-destruction in defence makes you wonder how some of these guys ever made it as professional defenders. Some of the defenders at our local amateur comp are a lot better.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Most of that improvement has to do with Krasic, IMO. But as a team, we haven't really improved moving the ball around, unfortunately. It also doesn't help to keep switching to and from polar opposites... two support strikers, two targetmen, especially when we actually move from a system that requires a targetman to one that requires a couple support strikers. The whole half-time change was a huge paradigm switch that I can't wrap my head around.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Definitely an improved side but the self-destruction in defence makes you wonder how some of these guys ever made it as professional defenders. Some of the defenders at our local amateur comp are a lot better.
Then why didn't we sign any?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Most of that improvement has to do with Krasic, IMO. But as a team, we haven't really improved moving the ball around, unfortunately. It also doesn't help to keep switching to and from polar opposites... two support strikers, two targetmen, especially when we actually move from a system that requires a targetman to one that requires a couple support strikers. The whole half-time change was a huge paradigm switch that I can't wrap my head around.
*cough*aquilani*cough*

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How can a side be improved yet have a defense that has actually taken a step backwards? Isn't that... well, umm... backwards? Come on folks, choose your words carefully and think stuff through.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)