[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (8 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Their attack is a little more dangerous then Udinese's and our defense is still pretty average despite the clean sheet. I expect a win from us 2-3. Pastore to rip us a new one.

Aug 1, 2003
Well at this rate I'm not worried bout our scoring opportunities, our defence would determine whether we'd get 3 points or not.

I'd like to see Aquilani coming on some time during the game, wouldn't want players to be fatigued or injured.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
fuck Pastore. Melo/Sissoko will own him so hard the little bitch will cry in shame.

the bullying i saw in the Udinese game. that was so pre/calcipoli style Juve. i want to see us bully teams more. there is no reason we shoudn't with physical players like Chiellini, Melo , Sissoko, Pepe, Iaquinta, and Krasic in the team

Mar 24, 2006
fuck Pastore. Melo/Sissoko will own him so hard the little bitch will cry in shame.

the bullying i saw in the Udinese game. that was so pre/calcipoli style Juve. i want to see us bully teams more. there is no reason we shoudn't with physical players like Chiellini, Melo , Sissoko, Pepe, Iaquinta, and Krasic in the team
You are so sexy with this post :smoke:

Sep 20, 2010
We can handle Palermo, there last win is against NK Maribor (3-0). Thats more than a month ago. I hope Aquilani is fit enough for a few minutes.

I'm saying Juve 2-0 Palermo. Krasic 2x!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

Sissoko? No way. Melo - Marchisio, or Marchisio - Aquilani. Sissoko can be a sub.

I want Krasic to get a goal!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)