[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-3 Palermo (September 23rd 2010) (7 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Felipe Melo

• Ale Del Piero

• Not a single Juve player

Results are only viewable after voting.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I think we'll struggle to score in this game. Palermo doesn't boast a great defence, but they really posess some extraordinary talents upfront who will put constant pressure to our defence and midfield. We'll find it hard to boss the center of the pitch.

Still, we're at home so i predict a 2-1 win for Juventus. Del Piero to score in this one.

Sep 20, 2010
I have the confidence in this match. In the last 3 games Palermo got 8 goals against. And with all respect, but if Sparta Prague and Brescia both manage to score 3 times against Palermo, i really think that we can score at least one.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Iv had enough of this Zamparini idiot. I dont know if anyones read the article or posted upon here already but here it is.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...e-the-new-juventus-palermo-president-maurizio

This guy has a big mouth. even though its based for inter it still attacks Juve I honestly wish Moggi was still in charge to shut this guys mouth. I miss the big 3 because they never took any crap and ran the show. Now they just let people talk all over us.

Its amazing to see how many people just cant comprehend how strong Juve was before all this calciopoli crap. We all know its all you Presidents that didnt want Juve to be infront anymore so you decided to create something that didnt exist.

Come on Juve PLEASE WIN this season so we can finally shut all these asses up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)