[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (2 Viewers)

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
I remember i still not yet make a proper farewell so here it is, my last picture manipulation. Requested by @Fake Melo
juve_borat_disco_dance_by_finalverdict-d5q4x14.gif

The first requester with that pepe + [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION] manipulation (sorry pal, i don't know it's you until the manipulation complete :D ) and also the final one.

Farewell, it's a great experience becoming member in this troll academy forum. :hi:

I'll not make a return, like badass

@enzo : before you mock me, try place moratti head in goat body with photoshop and made it blend perfectly. And you'll realize, manipulating it's way much difficult than typing keyboard. :disagree:
s just saw this :sad:
masbro @Nedved03 mulih pls :cry:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Damn, we will miss Licht (suspended), Asamoah (African cup), Vucinic and Chiellini (injured).

Gazzeta predicting: Buffon; Cacares, Bonucci, Barzagli; Padoin, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, De Ceglie; Giovinco, Matri

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Il Dandy's gonna cock slap Hustini in the face after the game tomorrow. Not that the latter is going to dislike anything about that.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Conte: Vucinic is feeling much better, his training is being monitored and he will be available for tomorrow #JuveSamp

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #216
    the people that usually annoucne they want to leave usually come back.

badass
    vidal
    ian
    and many others. only maher and ahmedios haven't reuturned, but that is because they driven out. shunned and abused
    Have you heard anything from Akhmedios? And I really miss Maher, I am sure he is happy now that Juventus are good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)