[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Sampdoria (January 6, 2013) (7 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
The only thing he told me was that someone said something about one of his pieces of work and that he was upset about it because he worked hard on it. That's all I know, I didn't ask anymore questions just in case he wanted to talk about it. He said he's going to another forum now. That's all I know.
Permanent ban for @enzo
The plot thickens..

enzo

May 14, 2012
The only thing he told me was that someone said something about one of his pieces of work and that he was upset about it because he worked hard on it. That's all I know, I didn't ask anymore questions just in case he wanted to talk about it. He said he's going to another forum now. That's all I know.
Yupp, that's true. I criticized one of his pictures. It hasn't been nearly as good as his last one though. If I had known, he would it take so hard, I would not have said it or apologized. So, should it be me, who is the reason for your Leaving @Nedved03, then please accept my apology. I never meant to chase you away.

- - - Updated - - -

Permanent ban for @enzo
Yeah, go on and ban me for criticizing one of Nedved03's pictures... :sergio:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the people that usually annoucne they want to leave usually come back.

badass
vidal
ian
and many others. only maher and ahmedios haven't reuturned, but that is because they driven out. shunned and abused

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
No Vucinic, no Chiellini, no Asamoah, no Lichtsteiner.

This game? NO JOKE

Then there's our post-christmas break form to worry about.

:scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)