[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Roma (Jan. 23rd 2010) (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
“Saturday evening is a crucial game for us,” admitted defender Chiellini. “Either we get back on our feet or we sink without trace.....

“Nobody is against the Coach, in fact we are all on the same boat and trying to help him.
Enough about this damn boat!

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
:agree: Totally true man. I doubt if he could help the team without any training. Juventus certainly needs someone who is adapted to current team condition. His passing ability and shooting skill does not suffice here.
I'd prefer him to not adapt anything from this team. Seriously, watching them recently I can't really say if they are even training together. If he can pass and run, he's better than half of our starters, so I don't mind him making immediate impact. It's just sad :frown2:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Buffon
Grygera - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso
Candreva - Marchisio - Momo
Diego
Amauri - Del Piero​

Done deal.
About Grosso as LB, i would put Salih. And i don't know if De Ceglie will do better than Grosso as LB at least, but worth a try again too. For now, i don't want to see Grosso as LB. Even primavera LB (i don't know who) will be a better option for me

And i think Candreva better play in this game. The reason about short time he'll be join the team won't be a matter i believe.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
I don't care who plays or not becuase we really don't have so many choices. I don't want to be too negative too but if we could make a couple of correct passes and atleast test the goalie for once in this game I'll be happy even if we lost. Recently I don't remember any time that we actually played as a team, even sissoko sucked at the cup of nation so don't expect much from our unconnected idiotic midfeilders as no passes we reach the forwards and no protection will be provided for the defence.
We will regret sacking CR, atleast even if he is not a winner he still came organise a team.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Del Piero - Amauri
Diego
Marchisio ------- Candreva
Sissoko
Grosso - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Caceres
Buffon
Please Ciro!:)
i think that caceres is not fit yet. anyway this would be a sweet formation...

i would like also something like this:

--------------amauri---------------
---------gio-diego-candreva----
-------marchisio---momo--------
grosso---chie---canna---martin
----------------gigi-----------------

if camo is well, he can start instead of candreva.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
i think that caceres is not fit yet. anyway this would be a sweet formation...

i would like also something like this:

--------------amauri---------------
---------gio-diego-candreva----
-------marchisio---momo--------
grosso---chie---canna---martin
----------------gigi-----------------

if camo is well, he can start instead of candreva.
Ciro doesn't do 3 trequartistas, he does 3(or 4) defensive midfielders.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Ciro doesn't do 3 trequartistas, he does 3(or 4) defensive midfielders.
:cry:

And Giovinco isn't fit, so there is no way he's gonna start a Primavera player on that left side. He's trying to keep his job, not to lose, he'll rely on the old guard and start Del Piero in a 4-3-1-2, with Candreva on the right or left of that 3 man midfield.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
:cry:

And Giovinco isn't fit, so there is no way he's gonna start a Primavera player on that left side. He's trying to keep his job, not to lose, he'll rely on the old guard and start Del Piero in a 4-3-1-2, with Candreva on the right or left of that 3 man midfield.
Yeah, cuz that has been working out so good for him, right? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)