[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Roma (Jan. 23rd 2010) (2 Viewers)

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Grygera - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso
Momo - Marchisio
Candreva* - Diego - Sali
Amauri​

We're missing so many players, its hard to fill in. :(

Mar 24, 2006
Buffon
Grygera - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso
Momo - Marchisio
Candreva* - Diego - Sali
Amauri​

We're missing so many players, its hard to fill in. :(
Here

Buffon
Zebina- Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso
Marchisio - Momo - Candreva ( if available )
Diego
Paolucci - Del Piero​

no Amauri PREASEEE

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
LOL at you!!!! I think Juve should just call up Nedved, Thuram, Davids, Trezeguet, Camo, Gia, Zambrotta, Ibra oh wait they are injured or are no longer with us!!

Wake up mate, I went 3 at the back as Grosso is a useless defender and there is no replacement as Caceres is out as is Grygera (most likely) Moli is useless and gone and DC has been poor! He is a better option then playing Melo or Sissoko out on the left if we play Marchisio on the right.

We are playing both Melo and Sissoko who are destroyers in the midfield and are put in the team to assist the defence, create a wall before the ball even gets to the back 3 so you can nearly say we have 5 at the back as these two rarely go forward.

Is it the best line up we can put out NO! But with our crisis it is the best bunch of players which I said before READ (not formation) we can put out. We need as many of our first team players to play as they have the quality to do something!

Where is your brilliant formation with the current status!:sergio:
Grosso is a useless player, not merely a useless defender. You are too kind to him :p

We can't defend with 4, and now you want us to try doing it with 3? As I said before, Legro should be attending bible class, not anywhere near a football.

As for my formation, take a pick from any of the ones posted in this thread. They are all vastly superior to yours ;) Cheers :D

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
how Candreva can play next game without single training with Juve players!?

Probably no tactics is the best tactic at the moment for us as Ciro will ruin otherwise

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Good stuff, but I don't see why you bother to reply in a serious way to such a post.

It's completely absurd.
Guys, come on.. You are not seeing the world for his eyes.
As a Roma fan, the last decade has been their most successful ever. Roma should be much much more proud of their decade than us.

Roma - >30% of scudetti trophies were won in the past 10 years
Juventus <14% of scudetti trohpies were won in the past 10 years

:D :D Our decade has been disastrous compared to theirs :D ...

Mar 24, 2006
You're really saying Paolucci is of more use than Amauri? Now I've heard it all.
No i didn't , don't get it wrong mate , i used to like Amauri , his contribution was massive last season and sure he has a good abilities but he has been so poor more than 2 months , not mention to his goal ratio , at this moment we don't need everything but a mentally and physically healthy players on the pitch albeit i won't field him i were Ferrara.

Just my own opinion based on his poor form , don't rolling too far mate , cheers .

Aug 1, 2006
This reminds me of that South Park episode where Cartman's observation of events is completely different from reality.
Ah, when him and Jimmy came up with the fishsticks joke, ye i love those parts where he each and every time changes his perception of reality :lol:

#2 when he slays the dragon

#3 when he rescues the folks from teh jew-bots :lol:

:D

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Club Focus - Juventus - We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope

By Mina Rzouki

Juventus accumulated yet another loss on Sunday and it is probably safe to say that the season is effectively over for the Bianconeri. There is nothing really left fighting for and in their current form, it is virtually impossible that Juve will get past either Ajax in the Europa League or Inter in the Coppa Italia to bring home any silverware.

The game was ugly in every sense of the word. The heinous pitch at Verona was one thing but the home squad seemed determined to stop Juve even if it meant leaving the opposition in a heap of bloodied mess. But worse than the various casualties suffered in the war against Chievo that will surely result in an even fuller treatment room, was the manner in which the squad played, a manner that has come to define the Juventus of today - a team virtually absent in the midfield. This heart of the squad, a midfield that received a €50m injection of investment, seems incapable of either creating play or stifling opposition. The objective of keeping possession appears to be so strenuous that the only tactic deployed on the pitch is delivering long crosses to the attack from the defence. Running with the ball, delivering short and accurate passes and coping with the pressure from the opposing defence are abilities that are non-existent in this ghastly midfield. Even when possession has been lost, recovering the ball has become a feat that borders on the impossible. It is a lazy game this Juve has succumbed to, a game whereby the arduous task of building play is unachievable resulting in a panic stricken Bianconeri game, filled with inaccurate passing and idle tactics.

Fabio Cannavaro and Fabio Grosso have come to define the abysmal state of the Juventus defence that has some fans crying out for the marginally better Nicola Legrottaglie. The former may have stood firm at the start but age has finally conquered the man leaving his sluggish pace frequently exposed. As for Grosso, he is yet to understand what it means to deliver a short pass as he constantly eyes the long ball, a cross that usually always fails to reach the intended target at the top. Fans also witnessed the debut of newcomer Michele Paolucci, and despite his noticeable love for the Bianconeri jersey, it is fairly obvious that this is a boy who barely manages a regular appearance for Siena. He simply does not have the talent and the fact that the great Juventus has to rely on a player recalled from a loan is beyond comical and yet the medical team is not being questioned.

Despite whichever side of the fence you sit on with regards to Ferrara’s abilities as Coach, sacking the man seems to be the only viable solution to this conundrum. He may well be a scapegoat, he may well have the misfortune of dealing with an incompetent management and he may well have faltered due to the ridiculous number of injuries suffered, but despite all of the above he must go if only to renew the energy in Vinovo. Luciano Moggi explained it perfectly: “By now Ferrara should be sacked because it's evident that the dressing room no longer follows him and if Juventus were to lose against Roma next Saturday the crisis would become irreversible.” Sacking Ciro would send a clear message to not only the team but to all future Coaches and players who may wish to go to Turin - failure will not be tolerated. A depleted squad is a major factor in the demise of Ferrara but even with limited personnel available, he can still boast a squad filled with Azzurri internationals and two huge summer signings. Perhaps a loss to the stars of Milan is understandable but surely even Juve’s bench players can win against the likes of Catania. Claudio Ranieri was dismissed over a string of draws so it is astonishing that a tactician who has only managed six points out of the last seven games keeps his position when Juventus have dropped out of the top four.

As we have clearly seen with Liverpool this season, a weak and unstable management translates into disaster on the pitch. Rehiring Roberto Bettega was management’s admission of failure and despite the happiness of the fans in seeing his return, it also confirmed the current incumbent’s inability at controlling this catastrophe, calling on outside help. Help was needed, but Bettega’s appointment alone will not save this Old Lady. Despite his brilliance, he is surrounded by weaklings that remain clueless, much like Diego on the pitch - a visible star encircled by inept footballers.

It may appear that there is no silver lining at the end of this tunnel but remember, the Old Lady has suffered similar daunting times before and she has always managed to return to winning ways. Let us hope history repeats itself but in the meantime, from virtually every Juventini out there: Forza Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)