[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Roma (Jan. 23rd 2010) (12 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Buffon
Grygera-Canna-Chiellini-Grosso
Momo-Marchisio
Candreva-Diego-Rossi/Iago
Striker*​

Let's roll? I want to see a 4-2-3-1 damnit!

* I really can't keep track of who's injured, suspended or what not anymore. I think Amauri is back though, right?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
You can screw little details all you want, but no-one gives a jack if you finish 3rd or 4th, fact is you are behind Roma ( not the way you like it.)
yow know that you have only 1 point more than us?? and that in case we win we will have more points.

the fact is that roma has become a very small team. we are in deep shit right now. we lose from every single team and you have only 1 point more than we do. this is not exactly an achievement. in addition to this...

anyway. we won you in the beginning of the season, we will do it now again. when we play against teams like roma, the players forget ciro and play with their heart. i trust our guys...

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Buffon
Momo-Marchisio
Striker*​

* I really can't keep track of who's injured, suspended or what not anymore. I think Amauri is back though, right?
if candreva is presented tomorrow, i suppose we will play something like that. the only bad thing is caceres missing. i appreciate this kid more and more when i watch grygera/zebina...

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
if candreva is presented tomorrow, i suppose we will play something like that. the only bad thing is caceres missing. i appreciate this kid more and more when i watch grygera/zebina...
I hope we will, but at the same time, we both know he's gonna play 'safe' with a 4-3-1-2. He'll play Del Piero against Roma, in this situation.

I agree about Cáceres btw. :tup:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Its funny how there is both arrogance and frustration right here, clearly showing in your responses. Yes Roma did in fact overtake Juve in the past decade, in both Europe and Italy. Just look at the list where they finished every season. Roma is the only team that has been able to give a fair thread against hte Inter domination while Juve were a Serie B side, lol.

Zebra extinction on January 23.
Ok I have to admit, Roma have been very competitive in the last decade. They won more than 30% of their scudetti titles in this past decade. :D :juventus:

If a decade = 10 years then these are the standings from the last decade..

Season 99-00
1-Lazio
2-Juventus
3-Milan
6- Roma

Season 00-01
1-Roma ---> a scudetto worth 33.3% of their scudetti cabinet
2-Juventus
3-Lazio

Season 01-02
1-Juventus
2-Roma
3-Inter

Season 02-03
1-Juventus
2-Inter
3-Milan
8- Roma

Season 03-04
1-Milan
2-Roma
3-Juventus

Season 04-05
1-Juventus
2-Milan
3-Inter
8- Roma

Season 05-06
1-Juventus
2-Milan
3-Inter
Roma????

Season 06-07
1-Inter
2-Roma
3-Lazio
Juventus → Serie B

Season 07-08
1-Inter
2-Roma
3-Juventus

Season 08-09
1-Inter
2-Juventus
3-Milan
6- Roma

============

Looking at the list above the bullet points are:
A- Juventus:
1- Juventus have played 9 out of 10 seasons in Serie A
2- Juventus finished 1st = 4 times, 2nd = 3 times, 3rd = 2, Not in top 3 = 1*.
3- Juventus finished higher than Roma in the standings = 6*

B- Roma:
1- Roma have played 10 out of 10 seasons in Serie A
2- Roma finished 1st in = 1 time (33.3% of the times in their history), 2nd = 4, 3rd = 0, Not in Top 3 = 5
3- Roma finished higher than Juventus in the standings = 4*

*Juventus played 1 season in Serie B after being unjustly relegated, although the court report clearly says that "no match fixing was found". Never the less, we will not take that into consideration.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Good stuff, but I don't see why you bother to reply in a serious way to such a post.

It's completely absurd.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #269
    anybody have the time? My watch ain't working. Do you know where I could find some good watches?

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
    Buffon
    Momo-Marchisio
    Striker*​

Yeah, Amauri is available. Swap Rossi/Iago for Ale and change it to 4-3-1-2 and that's what we'll see (if Candreva signs in time).

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
    A 4-2-3-1 would actually be pretty cool to see.

Buffon
    Grygera - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso
    Sissoko - Marchisio
    Candreva* - Diego - Rossi/DP
    Amauri​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)