[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (36 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
OUT! All of them.
A simple coach change will do wonders after the Christmas break.
But in the summer....oh boy. From the board to the players, we'll need to make soooo many changes.

I wonder if this disaster will force our board to buy 1 or 2 new players in January already?

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Pavel Nedved - all there is to say.

Sell all brazilians, cannavaro
Ferrara back to youth team coach
Nedved assistant manager/ player and Hiddink new manager.
sign luca toni - he can score goals - Amauri and co simply cannot.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
ITs not all Ciros fault guys. I mean come on, Ciro is not responsible if the guys on the field cant score once from 4-5 100% chances. He is not responsible about the players's performance on the pitch. In the LIVE thread i saw that many people were bashing Legro for playing like shit. Is that Ciros fault? Is it Ciros fault that Camo, Buffon, Chiellini, SIssoko are all injured? I really dont think so. I am convinced that it is entirely the players' fault.....

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
A simple coach change will do wonders after the Christmas break.
But in the summer....oh boy. From the board to the players, we'll need to make soooo many changes.

I wonder if this disaster will force our board to buy 1 or 2 new players in January already?
We'll loan Ariaudo to Cagliari and Marrone to some other club. Molinaro might go but getting a Motta or Zuniga won't change sh*t. I don't see us go for another player I'm afraid. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)