[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (12 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Hehe, but you said " If we can beat this last team in the standing, then Ciro should be hanged "

So I was wondering what you had in mind if things were to go wrong. :D

I really wonder what happens if we were to drop points here though. I find it hard to imagine The Project could absorb the pressure, but at the same time, Ciro will probably stay in charge.
Fixed :D

whatever happens, I am sure Ferrara is staying :sergio:

Looks dangerous. Clearly, Giovinco has no place in today's team as we should focus on trying to contain Catania in midfield.
:D

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Furious fans hurled eggs at the Juventus team bus when it arrived for today's game with Catania.

The club has been under pressure since the Champions League exit to Bayern Munich and last week's 3-1 defeat against Bari.

Coach Ciro Ferrara declared he would “never” resign, but was greeted by a violent protest when the team bus arrived at the Stadio Olimpico in Turin.

Rotten eggs were thrown at the bus windows and there were also fireworks on the roadside, as fans insulted the tactician and players.

The Bianconeri take on Catania in a Serie A game that kicks off today at 14.00 GMT.

Alessandro Del Piero has been left on the bench, so Diego starts behind Amauri and David Trezeguet.

***Football Italia***

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Furious fans hurled eggs at the Juventus team bus when it arrived for today's game with Catania.

The club has been under pressure since the Champions League exit to Bayern Munich and last week's 3-1 defeat against Bari.

Coach Ciro Ferrara declared he would “never” resign, but was greeted by a violent protest when the team bus arrived at the Stadio Olimpico in Turin.

Rotten eggs were thrown at the bus windows and there were also fireworks on the roadside, as fans insulted the tactician and players.

The Bianconeri take on Catania in a Serie A game that kicks off today at 14.00 GMT.

Alessandro Del Piero has been left on the bench, so Diego starts behind Amauri and David Trezeguet.

***Football Italia***
A bit excessive BEFORE the game has even started. Its the right sentiment though

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

***Football Italia***
My heart bleeds.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Anyway, let's hope Amauri can pick up some momentum today, as much as I've been hating on him lately, I wouldn't do so if I didn't know he is capable of playing much better.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
it's annoying that giovinco never gets a chance
yeaman..fuck the management.....im really starting to hate the whole of juventus management...seriously the only thing we juve fans love about juventus currently is just because of its history and legends.... FUCK JUVENTUS MANAGEMENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)