[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (2 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
If Giovinco can't even get a start now with Camo, Poulsen etc missing, then I'd say it's about time we wave him goodbye and look forward to seeing him become a world class force for a rival club. He's 23 next year, something has to happen in his career now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Looks that way. None of the youngsters have been given a proper chance, by our new coach who used to be active with our youth sector. Italians never really change, that's why we need Guus :D

Finally matchday, I just hope it doesn't get postponed, as the Genoa game has already been postponed.
Do you honestly believe that Guus well do a better job integrating are youths into the first team?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Do you honestly believe that Guus well do a better job integrating are youths into the first team?
I think Guus would be more capable of seeing our weaknesses and he would have less trouble taking the necessary measures to improve or atleast try something different. I'm not saying he would just start 4 Primavera players, but I think he'd be less conservative for sure.

He'd probably start by giving some players different roles so they can finally start to fulfill their potential, making the team function better in general.

He's no miracleworker, but he's as damn close as it gets when you talk about coaches.

P.s. So we're positive this game isn't going to get postponed?

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
What a depressing line up. What's good though is that Ciro finally tries to stick with one system. Even though it's (imo) the wrong one for the players we have.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
shit line up, with two big men upfront, long balls here we go...

seriously what should gio do to start a match against the rock bottom team of the seria a?

shame on you ciro!!!

ok, let´s wait till the match ends, than we can talk, but i´m already extremely annoyed.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:sergio:

That's all I've got to say. Who the hell is Diego supposed to link up with now? Tiago?

We used to have Camo in that 3 man midfield, helping him out, or Del Piero being one of the two strikers.

Thank god it's only Catania, though I'm still a bit worried.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)