[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (6 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I think Guus would be more capable of seeing our weaknesses and he would have less trouble taking the necessary measures to improve or atleast try something different. I'm not saying he would just start 4 Primavera players, but I think he'd be less conservative for sure.

He'd probably start by giving some players different roles so they can finally start to fulfill their potential, making the team function better in general.

He's no miracleworker, but he's as damn close as it gets when you talk about coaches.

P.s. So we're positive this game isn't going to get postponed?
Oh of course he won't start that many primavera players, but what do you mean when you said that he'll give the players different roles? What players?

And what I'm hearing the game will still be on. :beer:

shit line up, with two big men upfront, long balls here we go...

seriously what should gio do to start a match against the rock bottom team of the seria a?

shame on you ciro!!!

ok, let´s wait till the match ends, than we can talk, but i´m already extremely annoyed.
Whenever a talent like Giovinco doesn't start, it's always a shame.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Oh of course he won't start that many primavera players, but what do you mean when you said that he'll give the players different roles? What players?

First player that comes to mind would be Melo. Apart from his obvious personal mistakes which makes you wonder whether he has the right attitude to be at this club, it's obvious he's not the deep playermaking we try to play him as in the middle of the '3' in the 4-3-1-2. Remember that interview where Prandelli basically schooled Ciro saying that he's using him wrong and that he can be excellent when giving some more roaming space in midfield?

There should be other things to fine-tune, but you should wait n see the changes he makes when he gets appointed. ;)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
What do you suggest we do, if we lose then?
The board you mean? They should resign along with Ferrara. This club is becoming a circus, you can't fire coaches every season or two, what is happening clearly tells that this board has no clue about managing a top club, I am sure they are realized of that too..

The problems is whatever happens, there will be 16-17 days break, and everything will be cooled until then :mad:

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
First player that comes to mind would be Melo. Apart from his obvious personal mistakes which makes you wonder whether he has the right attitude to be at this club, it's obvious he's not the deep playermaking we try to play him as in the middle of the '3' in the 4-3-1-2. Remember that interview where Prandelli basically schooled Ciro saying that he's using him wrong and that he can be excellent when giving some more roaming space in midfield?

There should be other things to fine-tune, but you should wait n see the changes he makes when he gets appointed. ;)
Ah yes, i do remember. So actually the only player that will change roles will be Melo. Gotcha.:thumbs:

Sociology is always exciting:weee:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
The board you mean? They should resign along with Ferrara. This club is becoming a circus, you can't fire coaches every season or two, what is happening clearly tells that this board has no clue about managing a top club, I am sure they are realized of that too..

The problems is whatever happens, there will be 16-17 days break, and everything will be cooled until then :mad:
Hehe, but you said " If we can beat this last team in the standing, then Ciro should be hanged "

So I was wondering what you had in mind if things were to go wrong. :D

I really wonder what happens if we were to drop points here though. I find it hard to imagine The Project could absorb the pressure, but at the same time, Ciro will probably stay in charge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)