[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (31 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Fucking hell, I just realized Chiellini is still out, you do realize that is the main reason we even lost to Bayern and Bari. With him those two games, we might've been in an entirely different seat right now.

Well, I can't stand the Legro-Canna partnership anymore, they're about to cost us our whole season. Why not try Caceres at his actual position? Canna gets the nod as the slightly less horrible defender atm between him and Legro, so:
Grygera-Caceres-Cannavaro-Grosso. That looks horrible too but it's the best we've got.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Players fo catania:
2 Caceres
4 Felipe Melo
5 Cannavaro
6 Grosso
7 Salihamidzic
8 Marchisio
10 Del Piero
11 Amauri
12 Chimenti
13 Manninger
17 Trezeguet
19 Molinaro
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
23 Ariaudo
28 Diego
29 De Ceglie
30 Tiago
33 Legrottaglie
40 Immobile
Lets put it like this so the guys will find it easier to make their preferred formations :) :

Goalkeepers: Manninger, Chimenti
DR: Grygera, Salihamidzic, Caceres
DL: De Ceglie, Molinaro, Grosso
DC: Legrottaglie, Ariaudo, Cannavaro
MC: Tiago, Marchisio, Felipe Melo
AMC: Diego, Giovinco
FC: Immobile, Trezeguet, Amauri, Del Piero

Without Camo we can't play 4-2-3-1 (unless Ciro decides to put Brazzo there, or he puts Seba on the right and someone else on the left :shifty: ).
It's almost surely going to be 4-3-1-2, or maybe 4-3-2-1, which is much less possible.

It's gonna be:
Manninger
Caceres-Legro-Canna-Grosso
Tiago-Melo-Marchisio
Diego
Del Piero- Amauri/Trezeguet​

Yup, this is what Ciro will choose, which sucks because I remember Seba playing two great matches in Turin against Catania last year. He assisted the goal in serie A and he played great+scored a goal in the Coppa.
That Coppa match was a real Ale+Seba show.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Fucking hell, I just realized Chiellini is still out, you do realize that is the main reason we even lost to Bayern and Bari. With him those two games, we might've been in an entirely different seat right now.

Well, I can't stand the Legro-Canna partnership anymore, they're about to cost us our whole season. Why not try Caceres at his actual position? Canna gets the nod as the slightly less horrible defender atm between him and Legro, so:
Grygera-Caceres-Cannavaro-Grosso. That looks horrible too but it's the best we've got.
Holy crap, that does look quite poor indeed. I really don't like watching Legro and Cannavaro, but that way it's just replacing one uncertainty with another, making the RB position weaker aswell.

I'm not saying Cáceres is a better defender than Grygera, but his runs forward can be important against a team like Catania, as we'll play with a few DMs and Diego will have a hard time to find room and space to create. He can sometimes bring a spark to our offense, which often looks quite dead in our 4-3-1-2.

I'd rather see a bit of Ariaudo and keeping Cáceres at the RB spot, he really seems to be improving at it aswell.

May 22, 2007
Manninger
Cáceres-Ariaudo-Legrottaglie-Grosso
Marchisio-Felipe Melo
Diego-Giovinco
Del Piero-Trezeguet

Changed Cannavaro for Ariaudo. It would need some special movement from everyone.

OP
SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #226

Ale and Gio are magic together :touched:
    Every coach that has a brain will search for a formation that brings Ale and Gio together. I can't believe there are people who say they can't play together and should only be subbed for each other.

OP
    SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #231
    ah right...too bad, 'cos then I would have agreed with you ;)
    I think he's smart and I like him as a person. But you can't expect him to do well here. Retarded subs and formations, but how could he know better.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Hopefully Del Piero starts up top with Trez. Quite frankly nothing is more retarded than playing with two CF either incapable of linking with Diego. Start DP, or Gio and see the magic.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Mihajlovic: "Not afraid of Juve, preoccupied of the ref though."

:rolleyes: We're a fuckin' joke. They say whatever the f*ck they want about us and we don't react. You even have players like Morimoto saying they're coming here to win...:blah: :blah: :blah:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)