[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (8 Viewers)

OP
SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #245
    People are trying. It depends on this night and tomorrow, they say the sun will shine, but you never know.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Ah they better play! I've checked some sites for the weather forecast and they all basically say the same: sunny day tomorrow.

:xfinger:

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
    Nov 26, 2008
    I'd rather see a bit of Ariaudo and keeping Cáceres at the RB spot, he really seems to be improving at it aswell.
    This kid has the potential, we just need to give him some playing time to show it. I bet he's piss off seeing a kid of the same age group like Ranocchia getting all this praise, when he probably has the same abilities(or better) but doesn't get the chance to show them.

OP
    SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
    Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #253
    This kid has the potential, we just need to give him some playing time to show it. I bet he's piss off seeing a kid of the same age group like Ranocchia getting all this praise, when he probably has the same abilities(or better) but doesn't get the chance to show them.
    Like all of our kids

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Like all of our kids
    Unfortunately so. We really like making things difficult for ourselves. We can't just start every youngster we've got to try it out, but there are some players in our ranks who could turn out great if given the opportunity, especially since we struggle alot at certain positions. We'll never find out if they're good enough if we don't try them.

Policy at this club is to send them away to small clubs on loans and getting them back too late, at an age at which they're not youngsters anymore, or simply send them out on a co-ownership deal completely fucking up. It's quite sad, but that's the way it is.

Ranocchia at Juve would still be playing in the Primavera, getting the treatment Ariaudo is now, wasting talent, wasting opportunities to gain experience.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Will Del Piero or Amauri start tommorrow? Gazzetta seems to go back and forth with the prediction between them. Hope for the former ofcourse.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    As much as I want to see this game played and as much as I love seeing sports played in snow, I just know there will be tons of avoidable injuries during this game.

EDIT: Well, if they say it'll be sunny tomorrow, that'll be okay.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    When Diego is playing 'alone' behind two strikers, one of them has to be able to link up with him. In our case that'd be Del Piero. ( or Giovinco, but yea.. that's not gonna happen any time soon is it? )

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    When Diego is playing 'alone' behind two strikers, one of them has to be able to link up with him. In our case that'd be Del Piero. ( or Giovinco, but yea.. that's not gonna happen any time soon is it? )
    Giovinco will not start ahead of Del in attack no, that would certainly give Rab a heart attack. :p

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Hehe, exactly. I'm just saying that two big strikers / finishers won't quite do the trick infront of just Diego. We need more 'football' if we ever want to look lively and creative in a 4-3-1-2. Especially since Camo is out injured, the '3' won't be of much help to Diego in the creativity-department.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)