[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Gio isnt a striker/forward and it wouldnt be 4-3-1-2 if he played, prolly why he isnt. With him it has to be 4-3-2-1, he isnt advanced enough to play with the goal to his back (last time we played him that advanced, against Lecce last season, he suffered alot), or cant hold up the ball long enough or be a goal threat at (or be a presence in the box), to be the 2nd forward supporting Trez in/around the box.

It depends on what Ciro prefers. That, or a roaming creative force and wingplay, if he wants the latter he would play Gio in the usual AML role.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Gio isnt a striker/forward and it wouldnt be 4-3-1-2 if he played, prolly why he isnt. With him it has to be 4-3-2-1, he isnt advanced enough to play with the goal to his back (last time we played him that advanced, against Lecce last season, he suffered alot), or cant hold up the ball long enough or be a goal threat at (or be a presence in the box), to be the 2nd forward supporting Trez in/around the box.

It depends on what Ciro prefers. That, or a roaming creative force and wingplay, if he wants the latter he would play Gio in the usual AML role.
When all fit, whats your ideal formation?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He can adapt very well to 4-4-2. Besides, he's not really sticking much in his role when we play the 4-3-1-2, he's playing defensively more and attacking when needed. He can do it playing 4-4-2, I'm sure.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wont work, would be nice if it did, but would ask ALOT of Marchisio, and play Diego out of position, and Gio be farther back then he should be.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why it wouldn't work Osm?

I am 100% positive that Diego can work both defensively and offensively in that role. Brazzo can help defensively also like usually and Marchisio to play his role.

We are playing home, we need to attack and not worry about Marchisio being left alone there IMHO.

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
Zomg Amauri. How bad do you have to play to be benched. I hope he won't play for months. Useless and have to make a haircut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)