[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Verona [October 25th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
- This is happening because we didn't buy a LB, that we are forced to play this shitty formation.
- Danilo has done well and we should move to a flat 4 at the back.
- Arthur wasn't doing anything apart from sideways passing, Rabiot was great again.
- We really missed Chiesa and Kulusevski
- Verona were actually very good and their tactics worked very well.
Yes, our squad depth is very limited.
In this Pirlo's system players movement, passing, one on one take on is very important.
In this game we have weak link in Berna (16 passes, 25 touches, 65% pass accuracy, 0 chances created, ...). We are different when Kulu come in.
In Crotone game, Portanova is our weak link.

We dont have any options to rotate with Chiesa and Kulu now.

I dont know if Hamza Rafia or Correia is ready or not. Rafia already played for Tunisia NT and i thought it would be good idea he can be backup for our team now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't know about Cuadrado's kick. But the line is definitely not aligned to Morata's shoulder. At least 10cm off if you ask me.
What the tweet suggests doesn't even make sense, because if the kick progresses than Morata is even further offside.

But I agree, the line looks weird. The line starts in the armpit of the Verona player, but for Morata it seems halfway down his arm. It's a good job we didn't sign Adama Traore as his shoulders would be offside in every attack.

After the same combination in Crotone:

offside-morata-in-crotone-juve-638x425.jpg

Before VAR we'd have 4 more points and anyone but the most stringent anti-Juve saddos would be like "yeah fair enough, there's millimetres in the decisions". But that's the game now. Offsides have become clinical and void of enjoyment, yet penalty calls and red cards are subject to interpretation, conditioning and bias.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What the tweet suggests doesn't even make sense, because if the kick progresses than Morata is even further offside.

But I agree, the line looks weird. The line starts in the armpit of the Verona player, but for Morata it seems halfway down his arm. It's a good job we didn't sign Adama Traore as his shoulders would be offside in every attack.

After the same combination in Crotone:

offside-morata-in-crotone-juve-638x425.jpg

Before VAR we'd have 4 more points and anyone but the most stringent anti-Juve saddos would be like "yeah fair enough, there's millimetres in the decisions". But that's the game now. Offsides have become clinical and void of enjoyment, yet penalty calls and red cards are subject to interpretation, conditioning and bias.
Sometime in the future offsides will be canceled imo

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sometime in the future offsides will be canceled imo
No way, that would completely change the dynamics of the game. You'd have bunches of players just standing around the goal and the ball being pumped into the penalty area like in Aussie Rules. It would be ridiculous, like being able to throw the ball forward in rugby. It becomes a different sport completely (i.e. rugby > American handegg).

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
What about the obvious pull on Morata’s shirt none thinks that was a penalty?
Exactly, when you think about it so many additional calls could be changed with VAR.

Is there a VAR time limit? If not I believe one should be used. If you're going to use unlimited time than IMO it's not COMPLETELY obvious to change.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Imo it was soft af but he should’ve gone down. If they went back to check with var they would see the shirt pulling and then him going down that cunt of a ref would have no choice but to call it.

I hate when players go down for the smallest of touches but that was the right moment to do it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Imo it was soft af but he should’ve gone down. If they went back to check with var they would see the shirt pulling and then him going down that cunt of a ref would have no choice but to call it.

I hate when players go down for the smallest of touches but that was the right moment to do it.
My thoughts were because play carried on and a shot on goal came from it they didn’t bother checking it.
Morata and Dybala were falling over easily there whole game I was surprised they didn’t make more of this incident.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It was a penalty imo. But could be argued I guess, as he managed to get a shot off while being fouled. Yanked his shirt about 30cm out from him and pulled him to the ground as he turned and shot.

Bernadeschi one was even worse. But Berna of course somehow managed to make it look unnatural and a dive in real time. Shocking VAR didn’t pick it up Though. 100% penalty for that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)