[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Torino [February 18th, 2022] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@Tactical Potato

Correct and for the third point, Dybala was linking the midfield to Vlahovic and Morata but when he went off the gap that you describe became very clear. In this case, Chiesa or even Bernardeschi would've been able to do this if they were available. McKennie did this to some extent but he isn't an attacker to hit those killer passes to Morata and Kean.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Couldn't watch but wasted opportunity for 3 points. Need to start scoring more than 1 goal. Read where Tek might have been able to make the save?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Allegri can have Pep’s team and still play like shit. Unacceptable result from the derby. Im not saying this team is filled with worldclass players. But not being able to beat Torino and getting dominated in our very own stadium is terrible.
yeah, I don’t get the posters having a go at our management for signing Vlahovic instead of a top midfielder. First of all, the number nine position was our top priority. Second, no good midfielders were on the market for a reasonable price, I don’t think we could’ve afforded Bruno Guimaraes. And thirdly, even with the midfield we have, we shouldn’t be getting dominated by Torino.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Allegri is usually well prepared. He should’ve known that Torino presses well as a team and played Arthur who is really calm under pressure. Instead he played Rabiot who loses the ball even without any pressure.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It’s too stressful to watch this Juve. It only brings anger and frustration. I think I’ll find something else to do.
Watching Juventus has been torture since 2019. Three years of this garbage with no current signs of change. Shit coaches, unlikable terrible players, clueless management, lack of passion from fans in the stands, constant false dawns and quick fixes. It’s all too depressing.

We’ll always have those 9 Scudetti and those multiple Coppa Italia titles to look back on but we in the banter-era phase guys.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
hundreds of millions investment flushed down to toilet, thanks to a charlatan masquerading as manager.
I know you’re not a big fan of Max but what available manager would you hire for next season? More blame deservedly goes to management. Biggest aspect that pissed me off was Max’s decision to play Sandro. I guess Rugs wasn’t available?

Jul 2, 2006
I know you’re not a big fan of Max but what available manager would you hire for next season? More blame deservedly goes to management. Biggest aspect that pissed me off was Max’s decision to play Sandro. I guess Rugs wasn’t available?
considering that we will be paying his hefty retirement bonus for 3 more years, we can't gamble on another one of those high earners. i would go for tudor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)