[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Sampdoria (December 14th 2014) (2 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so we play Sampdoria on Sunday 14th, then 4 days later against Cagliari away (Thursday 18th), then again 4 days later Supercoppa vs Napoli on Monday 22th. 3 games in 8 days

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
thank marotta for depth.

if suns and turk bianconero had their way. juventus would only have 11 players.

we are missing quite a few players yet still have options

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Depth is the reason we haven't completely and utterly imploded

However now we have some serious deptd, we definitely need to stop the trend of playing musical chairs with 5 subs leaving and 5 joining, and go after some first team additions.

Needless to say we all know the sort of players we need at this point to really improve.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Reported line up:

Same as usual with Ogbonna replacing Chiellini. Llorente starting again :facepalm:
Theres no piint in starting him after so many games. Let morata start ths game and the next one....introducing llorente in the 60 min of cagliari for him to warm up for the super coppa. We all know he will be starter in the super coppa.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I know people might not want to hear this, but if Llorente is playing so much and Morata riding the bench so often, there must be a reason...most probably he is not impressing in training

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Morata said something about it, something like, I don't care about how many minutes I play but i just wan't to improve and when I impress in training I will play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)