[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Sampdoria (December 14th 2014) (4 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd give Morata, Coman, Pereyra more game time in this one.
I wouldn't be starting all three in this match. Two 0-0 draws in a row. We need to put on a convincing performance against a team that has been in great form in the league lately. I'd start Morata and Tevez up front, and maybe one of those two as AM...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wouldn't be starting all three in this match. Two 0-0 draws in a row. We need to put on a convincing performance against a team that has been in great form in the league lately. I'd start Morata and Tevez up front, and maybe one of those two as AM...
I wouldn't start Coman, but I'd live to see him given more game time if he's fit. We will stomp these bastards brah.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Llorente will start, stop jesting.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
This is the game where we need to press the pedal to the metal, to send a signal that we aren't slowing down, we ahve to make +6 difference from Roma who yesterday confirmed scudetto is their primary target.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)