[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 31st, 2010) (22 Viewers)

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Amauri was much better this game than in previous matches, so if you rather watch paint dry don't watch the Inter and Roma games.
I thought he actually didnt do that bad too. better than previous games. he doesnt get enough support up there.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We were more lively, and moving alot more. It seems as though Diego and Candreva were taking some shots into their own hands as well. We played good, even though we got a controversial penalty kick goal, we still deserved to have won the match.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think we will not make the top 4 at the end of the season. Too many tricky games, games with direct rivals.

Remaining games:

February:
Livorno Away
Genoa Home
Bologna Away
Palermo Home

March:
Fiorentina Away
Siena Home
Sampdoria Away
Napoli Away
Atalanta Home

April:
Udinese Away
Cagliari Home
Inter Away
Bari Home

May:
Catania Away
Parma Home
Milan Away

As you can see this is a mix of teams who also fight for CL and European spots, and teams who are fighting to stay in the league.

I browsed around this forum, i am surprised how much trust some people put into Sackheroni. Let me just remind you, this man hasnt coached for 3 years, and his last job was Torino.

I am also amazed how optimistic people are about our injured players coming back and us having a full squad to choose from. I mean when did that happen last time?

Add to that, some of our important players get booked every now and then, Sissoko for instance isnt gona play next game, and we have already all other midfielders injured (Looks like Melo also).

Sackheroni had no one but Caceres to bring on for Melo(we had no midfielder to bring on), hence, thats when Lazio started to come at us (started to get more chances) and when we lost our lead, Sissoko was the only DM, Candreva isnt DM, i dont see him having any DM qualities.

Our only hope to play in CL next season depends on other teams luck (or well actually curse).

Thank god Viola are also s--king. The race for CL spots is so big right now and i honestly cant pick who will take the 4th place (presuming Milan and Roma dont start their own crises).

We def have one of the hardest remaining schedules, and in this position, i am not too sure we can make it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think we will not make the top 4 at the end of the season. Too many tricky games, games with direct rivals.

Remaining games:

February:
Livorno Away
Genoa Home
Bologna Away
Palermo Home

March:
Fiorentina Away
Siena Home
Sampdoria Away
Napoli Away
Atalanta Home

April:
Udinese Away
Cagliari Home
Inter Away
Bari Home

May:
Catania Away
Parma Home
Milan Away

As you can see this is a mix of teams who also fight for CL and European spots, and teams who are fighting to stay in the league.

I browsed around this forum, i am surprised how much trust some people put into Sackheroni. Let me just remind you, this man hasnt coached for 3 years, and his last job was Torino.

I am also amazed how optimistic people are about our injured players coming back and us having a full squad to choose from. I mean when did that happen last time?

Add to that, some of our important players get booked every now and then, Sissoko for instance isnt gona play next game, and we have already all other midfielders injured (Looks like Melo also).

Sackheroni had no one but Caceres to bring on for Melo(we had no midfielder to bring on), hence, thats when Lazio started to come at us (started to get more chances) and when we lost our lead, Sissoko was the only DM, Candreva isnt DM, i dont see him having any DM qualities.

Our only hope to play in CL next season depends on other teams luck (or well actually curse).

Thank god Viola are also s--king. The race for CL spots is so big right now and i honestly cant pick who will take the 4th place (presuming Milan and Roma dont start their own crises).

We def have one of the hardest remaining schedules, and in this position, i am not too sure we can make it.
I agree.....obviously: http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2342314&postcount=514

:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Missed the match today because of prior commitments (second time this season), but I will watch it on replay later on. Very interested in seeing who here is correct in their assessment. :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
just got in, whats everyone's first impression of our new coach? how was our performance?
* Less long ball desperation, except for the last 15 minutes of the match
* Our finishing still blows donkey balls. (Flying Donkey balls.)
* Subs were no better than Ferraras
* We deserved a draw for how we played and got gifted for a penalty, but really should have won
* Grygera ball-watching on set piece defense cost us two points
* A point is something to build off of

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
just got in, whats everyone's first impression of our new coach? how was our performance?
Fuckeroni? Some moral boost as it was expected, and pretty good post-match comments. But in the meantime you have:

- just two substitutions; first unfortunate, second in 87'
- changing system from non-working to non-existing during the game;
- fucking up everything during a half-time;
- playing useless cripples like Zdenek and Amauri and not changing them despite pathetic performance
- being afraid of playing Gio even when the result begs for him
- receiving personal invectives and jeers for last 5 minutes

Sounds familiar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)