[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 31st, 2010) (31 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The result just confirms to me that the change in coach has come too late.
That's just harsh! You can't expect a manager to change things around in TWO DAYS!
Nah. Just two days. The best Zac could have hoped for was to start with something to build off of. Getting a point is a refreshing change from the past several weeks, though we need a lot more. It's up to Zac to take this slight change of course and turn it into something positive later.

That said, his subs were pretty crappy and showed a lack of desire to win... which is disturbingly too familiar.

Nov 1, 2002
The only improvement I saw from this match is ball movement. Through out the majority of the game, we were passing the ball around exceptionally well and had excellent possession. The problem is none of this lead to any real chances. This has to change; chances need to be made and put away. In addition, our defense really needs to stop being so leaky.
that create a team and understanding between players which was lost in ferrara time and the DM's and the DEF's doesn't look so afriad to tackle thats another good change...

when ferrara was in charge i was wondering why the players didnt push teams like siena, chievo, catania...etc in their own field. :sergio:

i know that Zaccheroni is not a good coach but at least from what i saw in his FIRST match that he treat Juventus players like Juventus players...

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Nah. Just two days. The best Zac could have hoped for was to start with something to build off of. Getting a point is a refreshing change from the past several weeks, though we need a lot more. It's up to Zac to take this slight change of course and turn it into something positive later.

That said, his subs were pretty crappy and showed a lack of desire to win... which is disturbingly too familiar.
The Melo one was necessary I think, no need to criticize the guy coz he's Zaccheroni.

May 4, 2004

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Positive game all in all. We moved the ball way better than before, we managed to keep the possession for more than one minute [:superhapp], we were motivated, we wanted a win and we tried hard for it. These are what I haven't seen in the team for a long time. The sad thing was that we were kinda lacking self confidence after we conceded the goal. Before we scored our goal, we were truly like a big team who is playing with a relegation zone team but when we conceded, despite having some 15 minutes left, we turned to a wretched team who's trying to run away with a draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)