[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (17 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Once again we will hear the bullshit at the end of the game from Chiellini, Pogba, Bonucci etc "we tried, we must focus more, we need to close games, bla bla bla" yet the same thing will happen again and again

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
No team could dominate every game that much, that wouldn't allow a single attacking chance from the opposition... Except Juve, one single challenge with the man that can't tackle is enough to ruin everything...

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
I felt Marchisio Vidal and Pogba were great at times, but faded with the rest of the team. Probably our best players all things considered. Evra offered very few things as usual, Bonucci and Chiellini were horrific at times.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Never thought a team would field Osvaldo, Podolski and Icardi up top and take possession from us. FFS, they were more interested in fighting each other but somehow always had the ball.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Pirlo walking on the pitch and he subs Vidal... retarded.
Exactly we needed some strength and aggression in the middle clear to see yet slow a frail pirlo was left on.. but then maybe so because we were hoping for more free-kick opportunities.lol

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Two biggest takeaways today:

1.) Coman needs to be given a chance right behind the strikers. Vidal slot back into the CM role with Pirlo to the bench and Pereyra to stay away from the AM role. We need someone with vision that can actually make the fucking pass.
2.) I don't even remember the 2nd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)