[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (7 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have to win. We are playing the most disgusting/grotesque/repulsive/loathsome/abhorrent football club in the history of humanity. I detest Inter with such a passion that if invaders from Space played against them in a match to determine the fate of the universe, I'd support the space invaders.

Fuck Inter, those serpentine Merda cunts.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We have to win. We are playing the most disgusting/grotesque/repulsive/loathsome/abhorrent football club in the history of humanity. I detest Inter with such a passion that if invaders from Space played against them in a match to determine the fate of the universe, I'd support the space invaders.

$#@! Inter, those serpentine Merda $#@!s.
Nice description

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Looks like Podolski is playing today. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Don't think he has had enough time to get any chemistry with his partners up front, learn the movements, hell even learn basic Italian.

Then again he might be very fired up to prove himself and what better game to gain support from Inter fans than scoring against Juventus at Juventus. :scared:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Come on man, it can't be that bad. Super Cup game excluded I've enjoyed our displays lately. We need to be more clinical upfront, as some of the games we've failed to win (like vs Samp for instance), we should have closed in the 1st half. We're wasteful, but manage to create fair amount of chances during the game.

I hope we win confortably tonight. Always a great pleasure beating these fucks. It will be a difficult task and no matter Inter's poor string of results, they'll be geared up for tonight. The current form means very little in these types of games. Forza Juve :ultra:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Come on man, it can't be that bad. Super Cup game excluded I've enjoyed our displays lately. We need to be more clinical upfront, as some of the games we've failed to win (like vs Samp for instance), we should have closed in the 1st half. We're wasteful, but manage to create fair amount of chances during the game.
He was just describing Inter :shifty:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I have to say I agree. I don't detest or hate anyone or any club. Except Inter. There is something about that club that just makes my blood boil.

I can see why you'd support Napoli or Roma. I understand why you'd like Milan even. But Inter? I just don't get it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And Milan, City, United, PSG, Al-Ahnzi, Arsenal, Tottenham, Napoli, Roma, Barca, Madrid, Atl Madrid, Galatasaray, FC Copenhagen.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
This game used to get me super pumped but now that Inter have gone back to their true level again it just doesn't feel the same when we inevitably kick their ass again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)