[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (25 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Both Kovacic and Hernanes would take the AM spot in our lineup. Also Guarin and Handanovic, maybe Jesus, are good enough for competing if at Juve. Other then that they're shit. Still I believe they'll prove a hard nut to crack tomorrow
Imo they don't have a terribad team, but let's be serious, all their players would be reserves at best here. Perhaps Hernanes and Kovacic might have some chance just because we lack a proper AM, but they're so discontinuous that I wouldn't be surprised that they might be forced to hit the bench after a few games even for an out of role Vidal or Pereyra. Jesus is just :lol: while Handanovic is fine, especially on penalties, but compared to Gigi he's nothing, our guy is still one of the very best in the world. Guarin since last season with Mazzarri is pure shit, he was fine under Stramaccioni, but is a very stupid and tactically irritating player. Then when his team has to chase the result (often, playing at Inter) he starts shooting from everywhere, even if he doesn't have the feet at all, very annoying fuck. And he often loses the ball in front of the defence... Kind of Melo-like guy, I was at cloud nine when the swap with Vucinic collapsed.

Wait, why is evra starting over caceres? Hope that doesn't become a thing
What's wrong with Evra? He's been more than fine since he recovered from the injury. Then Martin at LB isn't the best pick, even if he playes there for Uruguay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, Evra has turned things around and is actually doing decent now. I see no reason to bench him.
I'd prefer a fit Asamoah over him, but he's doing his job decently now, true.
Yes, imagine what a formation change, consistent playing time and a little faith do for a player. :tup:

I don't know why I'm finally recognizing this so much this transfer window but I've realized people expect way too much way too quickly from players without giving them time to settle.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And we always suck after a long break like this.

Yeah, this has all the ingredients for either disaster or just a really hard Italian style match.
I don't remember if we dropped points this time last year. But yeah, we have a ugly history of post xmas break form. I hope the Napoli loss will change our mentality, especially with 2 back to back important big games. I think I would be more worried if it were lower table teams.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Only in the second year of Conte we had problems in January... Don't know why there is this myth of a "problematic January". Still because of the Delneri year I suppose, but there the whole season was overall shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs we won 3-0 against Roma last year after the break :lol:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't remember if we dropped points this time last year. But yeah, we have a ugly history of post xmas break form. I hope the Napoli loss will change our mentality, especially with 2 back to back important big games. I think I would be more worried if it were lower table teams.
For example last year ,also on 6-th of January we trashed Roma 3-0.What a joy was that game.I want to repeat that with Inter.Agree that we have problems after the break .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)