[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (18 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Only because Napoli are a more exciting team than us. I don't know why we always resort to boring machinelike football after a couple of years of winning the league.
They are highly inconsistent tho. I do quite enjoy the fact that both Roma and Napoli take more risks, and are more attack minded in their approach. Our lack of pace is an eyesore at times.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They are highly inconsistent tho. I do quite enjoy the fact that both Roma and Napoli take more risks, and are more attack minded in their approach. Our lack of pace is an eyesore at times.

Of course they are inconsistent. But we are way too cautious. That approach might get you the league, but you'll never win the Champions League. And what's even worse, you'll almost always be eliminated with a boring 0-1 loss or something. Plain horrible. DO SOMETHING.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Really? I think only Handanovic, Medel and Kovacic are good enough to play there.
Hernanes ain't bad, and most of the other players are far from the scrub Inter had during most of the past two seasons as well.

We really should still win though of course.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
It won't matter. We are losing that game (as is tradition) anyway.
TBH we lost only once there in the last three years, in the first two years under Conte even got close to a win. I do believe that after the loss in the Supercoppa the players will be very angry and will smell blood in the San Paolo, on the other hand Neapolitans might be a bit more relaxed than the maniacs they usually are when playing us. We'll see.

Only because Napoli are a more exciting team than us. I don't know why we always resort to boring machinelike football after a couple of years of winning the league.
Debatable. If you consider exciting having to comeback at home against the likes of Cagliari and Palermo, sure they are. But it's like considering us more entartaining than Real Madrid in Champions League when we were crushing Galatasaray and Copenaghen coming from behind. And in no way Napoli has some better stats than us overall (just saying). Or if you're saying you like them more for their "playing system", I get that, but I'm that kind of fan that cares just about winning, so... :D

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Both Kovacic and Hernanes would take the AM spot in our lineup. Also Guarin and Handanovic, maybe Jesus, are good enough for competing if at Juve. Other then that they're shit. Still I believe they'll prove a hard nut to crack tomorrow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)