[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Inter [26th November, 2023 20:45 CET] (5 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Fair result, I guess.

Inter have (a lot) more quality on their team, so I'm not completely dissatisfied with the result.
This being a home game, there were times when you feel we should push a bit harder. Then again, I understand trying/wanting to contain Inter is more important.

Shame our 3 defenders were all really poor at the same time, resulting in their (well taken) goal.

I'm cautiously optimistic though. We might just be Inter's main contendor for the scudetto.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fair result, I guess.

Inter have (a lot) more quality on their team, so I'm not completely dissatisfied with the result.
This being a home game, there were times when you feel we should push a bit harder. Then again, I understand trying/wanting to contain Inter is more important.

Shame our 3 defenders were all really poor at the same time, resulting in their (well taken) goal.

I'm cautiously optimistic though. We might just be Inter's main contendor for the scudetto.
My exact thoughts. I actually thought we’d lose this one tbh. Surprised we got a point. Pretty evenly matched in the end and not a terribly exciting game either.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Yeah, I expected a greater loss. Not sure why Inter didn't kill us off. Inzaghi is almost as much of a bore as Allegri so I suppose he was the sole reason.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Game summary - None of the teams wanted to win.
We accidentally scored a goal which made Inter play and look for the equalizer which they immediately found (and then stopped playing again).
Neither of the teams wanted to play this game and a pre agreed draw would probably get accepted by both sides (except for the fixing part but I was talking about intentions).

Ratings - I can do it but its funny to give ratings to players who didnt even try to win.
So for me all get 6 (Inter players too)

- - - Updated - - -

i have no problem with cambiasso either but you watching and not missing is just too soon
I wish to have missed yesterday`s though. Probably the most anti football game I have seen in a while. Its like they were forced to play this game (talking about both sides)

- - - Updated - - -

We didn’t play full jihadball against Napoli though. I doubt Max makes the same mistake twice
Inter missed a great opportunity IMO - They could have won this but decided to play for a draw.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't understand how people can say this was a fair result. Yes, we were lousy but we were clearly robbed of 3 points by that foul on Chiesa which led to their goal.
Dont be like those who complain for every single incident. Overall the two teams played in order to draw and they got what they wished for.
Neither teams came to really play football.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried watching my first game of the season but fell asleep after 20 minutes.
Yeah you missed about 70 minutes of the same boring game that led you to sleep in first place.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Unfortunately I cant even call it Inter level as 99% of the clubs act like little whiners.
Juve are one of the only clubs in the world that dont whine about every single incident and I love that about us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)